Shattered Then Scattered Hearts💔🎊💔🎉

this pic was also found on Pinterest👆🏼

Jecoliah listens to a "crazed" Sherlock quote William Shakespeare's Henry V as he storms around his flat with a gun in his hand with a small smile on her face "once more unto the breach, dear friends! once more! or close the wall up with our Engli...

Jecoliah listens to a "crazed" Sherlock quote William Shakespeare's Henry V as he storms around his flat with a gun in his hand with a small smile on her face "once more unto the breach, dear friends! once more! or close the wall up with our English dead! set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide! hold hard the breath and build up every spirit to his full height! on! on, you noblest English whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof! and you, good yeoman, whose limbs were made in England, show us here the mettle of your pasture which I doubt not for there is none of you here so mean and base that hath not noble lustre in your eyes!"  he walks over and cups her cheek with his free hand as he says "lustre in your eyes!" then continues his rant "I see you standing like greyhounds in the slips, straining upon the start!"  he turns and shoots the wall that had a picture of his "serial killer" on it five times "I've got him Mar you go see if there are any strong men that can help me carry him to the car it's time for him to go see a doctor"  Jecoliah says to the woman who poked her head in as he was ranting Mrs. Hudson walks away and Sherlock turns and stares at the woman he loves with narrowed eyes she just smiles at him and he braves the chance to kiss her greedily for it has been far too long since he's been able to do such things which he was grateful she allowed "hopefully the walls aren't so thin those bullets hit the neighbors!"  Jecoliah whispers Sherlock smiles at her "not amusing Sherlock!"  she says he frowns at the fact she called him Sherlock she was not supposed to do that EVER he loves it when she calls him William "the game's afoot"  she says softly and he smiles once more then coos with a smokey tone "yes it is!"  he cups her chin in his hand and kisses her lips "tea's ready"  she says he nods then they walk into the kitchen Sherlock takes a few sips of his tea and falls unconscious luckily for him the men Mrs. Hudson found that were willing to help had made it upstairs and caught him then they drag him downstairs and place him in Mrs. Hudson's trunk "he's going to hate me but oh well!"  Jecoliah says once she was outside standing next to Mrs. Hudson with her arms crossed over her chest Mrs. Hudson chuckles "oh.... handcuffs!"  Jecoliah whispers Mrs. Hudson laughs as she watches her niece rush upstairs then come back down with a pair of handcuffs and they cuff the still unconscious Sherlock "you drive I'll call Mycroft he listens to me better!"  Jecoliah says to Mrs. Hudson who chuckles then nods.... "I may have drugged him"  Mycroft hears Jecoliah say on the other side of his phone "you what!?!"  he asks "I put sleeping pills in his tea.... though with how he's acting I had to use the "strong stuff".... hey it was either that or push him down the stairs!"  she replies Mycroft and Mrs. Hudson chuckle "I was careful M I didn't give him too much just enough to knock him out for a minute or two so he should be awake by now"  Jecoliah tells him "so that's what all that obnoxious banging is!?!"  he asks "yes he's as usual having a temper tantrum we'd have the music up but we wanted to make sure you could hear us and apparently he does too!"  she tells him he chuckles.... "I'll stay out here you go have your fun"  Jecoliah tells Mrs. Hudson once they reach John's new therapist's home Mrs. Hudson smiles then climbs out of the car Jecoliah takes a picture of John's therapist who walked out with John when they heard the commotion of Mrs. Hudson being chased by the police and parking in front of her (therapist) home and sends it to Mycroft.... she also did that when Sherlock received the client she didn't trust.... "it may be just me but they look a lot alike and I doubt they're twins"  she types hoping he got the reference which she was sure he did.... once Mrs. Hudson opens the trunk of her car and shows John Sherlock's shaking body Jecoliah climbs out of  the passenger side of the car "oh you too!"  John groans "I'm his assistant of course me too!"  Jecoliah replies as she helps Sherlock out of the trunk he (John) hides a smile and for the first time ever Sherlock pushes her away in a "get your hands off me!" kinda way and she lets him go "um.... kitchen!? he's going to need some water he's rather parched"  Jecoliah says to the woman who was standing in the doorway of the home the woman points in the direction her kitchen is and Jecoliah heads inside without an invitation and heads towards the kitchen then searches for a cup as Sherlock storms inside saying "those women are out of control! I asked for a cup of tea!"  John asks Mrs. Hudson as Jecoliah walks over to Sherlock with a cup of ice water in her hands and Sherlock takes it "how did you get him in the boot?"  Mrs. Hudson replies "the boys from the café"  Sherlock exclaims  "they dropped me! twice!"  Mrs. Hudson replies "and do you know why they dropped you, dear? because they know you"  Sherlock asks as he points to John's therapist who is now in her living room "who's this one? is this a new person? I'm against new people"  the therapist who was on the phone says into the phone "excuse me for a moment"  John tells Sherlock "she's my therapist"  Sherlock replies as he walks into the living room and makes himself at home "awesome! do you do block bookings?"  Jecoliah rolls her eyes at him and he hides a smile "whose car is that?"  John asks Mrs. Hudson who replies "that's my car"  John asks "how can that be your car?!"  Mrs. Hudson replies "oh, for God's sake! I'm the widow of a drսg dealer, I own property in central London, and for the last bloody time, John, I'm not your housekeeper!"  Jecoliah chuckles softly the therapist walks over to John and says as she hands him the phone she was on "I'm so sorry, I answered your phone, you were busy I think you'll want to take it"  John takes it, puts it up to his ear and says "uh, yes, hello?" Jecoliah stands by the window in her own little world blocking out most of the conversations around her Sherlock watches her out of the corner of his eye trying his best to hide his sadness....