Part Nineteen

No Going Back To The Past
TW: gore, torture, death, emotional

"Wake up!"
Ringing sounded through Alice's ears. Her body stiff and her neck sore as she could hardly lift her head. Her hair in her face. Her head bobbing as a firm slap found it's way to her right cheek. Knocking her off the chair she was sat on. Her body collapsing onto the tile as she squirmed dazily, her mind slowly taking in she got slapped, that her hands were tied behind her back. She groans, slowly moving to lay on her stomach to give her a sense of cool comfort till hands grabbed her ropes that wrapped around her wrists. Yanking her to the chair that was sat back up. Alice mumbled something, saliva dripping off her lip.

"Alice... are you ready?"

The voice sounded distant to her, almost sounding like someone she knew. She tilts her head up with a grunt. Her vision blurry.

"Alice. Are. You. Ready?"

She moaned. Mimicking a response as a sharp pain enters her neck, her eyes snap open. Seeing Elektra standing a few feet away. Arms crossed impatiently as her blood filled a large vial. The syringe pulled from her neck. Full, almost to the brim as another shot into her neck. She gagged at the sharp unnatural pains. Unable to thrash to get free as Elektra spoke in a different language.

<"She's actively healing, the cells we're taking are going to be stronger than if we're taking it without the serum being active."> The man, who had short curly black greying hair spoke quickly in Japanese as Alice winced. Another syringe shot into her neck. Another vial full. "How much more." Elektra asked. Staring at the syringe slowly sucking her blood. The doctor didn't answer her question, continuing to slowly draw blood. Elektra knew that meant a whole hell of a lot.

<"We can do what we use to, put tubes in her and drain her till she's almost dead. Then we will have enough serum to go off of."> Elektra spoke, the doctor turned his head slowly. Staring at Elektra and pulling the syringe out, the blood dripping down her neck as Alice cried. Tears running down her face. She was so confused. What was happening? Where was she? She couldn't think at all, or hardly move without it making no sense to her.

Elektra grabs a scalpel, cutting Alice free from the ropes. She was in enough of a state of consciousness that she knew she was being held captive. She leaped up, taking two steps to run before Elektra pulls her back roughly. Alice easily being forced back into her chair as she holds down her arms. The man being handed a tube that was fed into a small container that was also being fed into a very large vial. Made an incision into her forearm over her large artery. At first, it squirted out in an even stream. The tube not yet connected as Alice felt faint at the amount of blood, the drugs still pumping in her to keep her adrenaline down and so she wouldn't faint.

The tube was fed in forcefully, a cry left Alice's throat as her thrashing became more violent. "You keep moving the more it'll hurt!" Elektra snapped at her. The doctor placing a large piece of tape on her cut as the blood easily fed into the container. A droplet of clear and pink thick liquid started to form as Alice spat in Elektras face. Obviously not paying attention to the situation.

Elektra wipes it off with the back of her hand. Angrily staring at her as she turns her head to the doctor. Measuring how much was being drained. Checking his watch, and standing. <"It'll take two days and... uh... at most to get enough of her cells and the serum in that vial for you to heal just like her."> The man spoke quickly, noticing how Elektra freed Alice. Now forcing her to sit in a old cage hardly bigger than her, Alice cried as the tube caught on the bars. Sending her a sharp pain through her arm as Elektra slapped her, muffling her crying and locking her the cage. Alice stuck in a fetus position on the cold floor. Her body squeezed together, her knees to her chest, her right arm pulled between the bars to continually pump blood out. Her breathing was already starting to become quicker, her panic attack was hitting worse than ever before, wailing. Her whole body shook. Shaking the cage as Elektra scoffed in disgust. Walking out, waiting for news later that she'll be drained near dry.