Part Three

Truth
TW: intense flirting, pet names, vomit, intimacy
!no smut!
Please know this fan fiction is loosely following the show. All words are not exact, the storyline will not be either. It's morphed to help the story continue.

Two Weeks Later...

"Frank Castle was last seen here." Alice points to a map, sipping her Carmel frappe Matt bought her an hour earlier when he got to work earlier than usual. Foggy leans against the table, looking at the map. "It doesn't make sense. His locations where he's been... well, assassinating these people has been more random than I think I expected. Wouldn't you think he'd be killing people who were in a same remote group?" Foggy sighed stressfully, beginning to pace. "Frank is a military trained soldier. If anything this looks to be more like random murders of random bad people he's heard of. I mean, wasn't Dolly Baremann an ex-convict who worked with an Irish mob? That guy is dead now. Not saying what Frank is doing is great by the way." Alice groaned, throwing her hands up as Foggys pacing came to a slow. Matt wasn't talking, it drew out Foggys attention. "Matt, dude, we need help." Foggy laughs irritatedly.

Matt blinked, clearing his throat as he drew himself back out from his fantasy. "Uh, sorry. What?" Matt looked up to Foggy and Alice from his sitting position. The two looking at each other with the most "is this a joke" look you could see. "You out of your head? Your like smarter than both of us so we need your input buddy." Foggy said. "... No, sorry. I heard what you said I just, my minds been trailing off to something else recently. Sorry." He apologised, fidgeting with his cane as the two of them slowly started to bicker. Foggy spat words like "dude this is serious" and Matt came back with "I know I just have been really busy".

Which wasn't true. Alice had been staying at his place, the two have been talking till 1am every night. Nothing has happened, Matt just can't seem to stop her from getting in his head. Not in a bad way, just a more lord save me this woman is an Angel type of getting in his head.

Alice's fingers tingled, her hands around the frappe started to tremble as Matt hears her heart start to palpitate. She wasn't even noticing it at first, too involved in laughing at how stupid sounding Foggy was when he got pissed. Alice's hands slipped around the cup, nearly dropping it until Foggy follows Matts head tilt which signalled him to stop talking and look. Catching it before it could spill its cold, sugary contents all over the old hardwood floor.

"Alice?..." Foggy commented, wondering if what happened at the hospital last week had anything to do with this. He placed her coffee next to his on the desk Matt sat at. She doesn't respond, her heart beating in her chest as she turns to walk out the door. This was about to become a shit show if she doesn't step out and get some air. Yet Foggy follows her, his feet not too far behind her.

"What wrong? Talk to me." Foggy says, resting his hands around her shoulders. As she shook her head, a smile to her face as her breathing slowly started to become breathless. Like breathing in itself wasn't feeding her the oxygen her brain needed. "I-It's fine. I just... I just need a second." She fake smiled, she was on the verge of crying. It was like her body was having a meltdown. "Okay, come back in when your ready." Foggy pats her shoulder. Opening the door before turning around, his eyes looking her up and down with concern. "You sure your okay Ali?" He whispered.

"Yeah." She faked it, "I'll be in there in just a second."

Once the door closed she sprints down to the women's bathroom. Nearly slipping on the tile as she buckled herself over the toilet, vomiting as she felt the shaking her hands become more intense. A cold sweat forming. Until she vomited all the contents from her stomach did she feel so much better. She gasped for air. Opening her eyes and noticing an odd glowing strip of liquid in her vomit, at first she though her earring fell out. But it was glowing yellow. She frantically stood, flushing the toilet and wiping her mouth with a paper towel. The liquid on her lip as the trembling in her hands never faltered. The trembling wasn't leaving, it was scaring her. But she had to return to work or they'd think something was wrong. She exits the bathroom, her knees feeling weak with the fact she just gushed odd inhuman liquids from her guts.