Part Eleven

Broken
TW: Trauma, blood

"Foggy!" She cried, slamming her shoulder into the door of Nelson and Murdock. Her ears were ringing, her whole body ached. Including the bloody hand that dripped all the way from the street.

The walk wasn't short. It was over an hour long, yeah she kind of expected Matt to find her on her run. But he never did. For some reason her hand wasn't healing as fast as she thought it would. Maybe the serum was running out? Or her body was tired? She didn't know.

The door opened, Foggy looking already panicked by her sudden appearance that sounded traumatized. He was frozen. "You have blood all over your dress..." he whispered.

She sniffled, a sob finding it's way from her throat as her hand dripped blood. Foggy wraps his arms over her small body. Squeezing her tight till she cried in pain unexpectedly. Holding her ribs as he immediately helped her inside, unknowing of her injuries. Locking the door behind them.

"What the hell is Matt making you do!" He yelled, helping her get comfortable as he grabbed his tie. Wrapping it around her bleeding hand. "He isn't... he isn't making me do anything, Foggy." She sniffled, holding her head dazily. The head trauma really kicking in.

"You stay away from him." He spat.
"... He told me to run and never come back." She says, her voice barely over a whisper.
"What? Why are you here?" Foggy grumbled.

"I told him I couldn't leave, so he told me to go somewhere... that he knew." She winced, her bruising jaw making it difficult for her to talk. "Jesus... your all swollen, is that serum even still working?" He grumbled, running to the kitchen and grabbing a zip lock bag. Throwing ice in it and wrapping it in a towel as he pressed it against her jawbone. She cried, dropping her head in defeat as Foggy held her. Whispering 'You'll be okay' and 'everything is going to be fine'. His arms around her gently. Trying to soothe her.

"I can't leave..." she sobbed, her voice cracking.
"Like hell you most definitely will." He spat back, gently gripping her hand in his. Pressing the pack on her jaw, avoiding her injured hand in his other. "You will leave and never come back, Hells Kitchen is too dangerous for you. Matt doesn't need to tell me what's been going on, I can tell it's not safe for you anymore."

She sniffled. Blood dripped out of her nose as Foggy grabs her tissues. Helping her look upward to the sky. Coughing at the feeling of the blood dripping down the back of her throat. "... Foggy... I think I love him." She grumbled.

His hands dropped from her. His heart nearly stopping. "You... what." He questioned, stepping from her. Those words were like poison in his ears, he hated it, he felt revolted by it. Matt was the greatest threat to them and the closest friend to him. Those words were more dangerous than she could imagine.

She gripped her jaw. Her bleeding hand pouring onto the hardwood. Her nose dripping into her lap. "He's... so kind to me." She felt tears roll down her cheeks. "He's perfect."

"He's definitely not." He laughed back, "You stay away from him, Alice. And you leave!"

His yell made her ears ring, her head even more sensitive. He felt a pang of guilt in his chest. Grabbing his phone. "I'm going to call you an ambulance—"

She slaps the phone from him. It clatters, Foggy immediately picking it up. She tried to fight him for it, yet too weak to actually move to fight him he easily sat her down. He kept one hand on her wrists, stopping her from moving. She winced, thrashing at him as she moved to stand as he stared at her genuinely confused. "What's really going on?!" He questioned.