Part Fifteen

The Devil's Wishes
TW: mention of suicide, emotional

Alice wrapped her hands around Franks pistol. Grabbing it slowly off of his belt. Alice didn't want to stay with Foggy, not in the place at least where Matt died.

"Sunshine, don't test me."

She froze. Grabbing the gun and shoving it in her pants as Frank stood, barely sun poking up from the buildings in the distance out the window. She slept for awhile, till she had a nightmare about holding Matt. She couldn't live without him, whether it's dying from Elektra or her own hands she wasn't going to sit around and wait. He grabs her wrist, stopping her small form from running off as she tugged at his hand.

"You ain't goin' after her, Alice." He says sternly, "You can hardly stand up straight. Don't you ever just learn your lesson? Stop bein a damn idiot."

She used her left fist, punching him as hard as possible in the jaw. It wasn't too different from the punching bag. He stepped backward, his breathing becoming pants as he grabbed her wrist. She punched and kicked, over and over. Frank grunting as she got him good on one punch. Hitting him in the nose and stumbling him backward. Causing her to be free as she ran, as fast as possible away from him.

If Matt was still alive. She didn't want to imagine how damn disappointed he would be in her.

"Alice!" He snapped, trying not to wake the neighbors at 4:30am. He chased her, yet she was just a hair quicker than him. She leaped down the stairs. Every breath hurting like needles as she found her way running towards the front door.

Franks hand wraps around her arm. Grunting as she thrashed uncontrollably. Grabbing her other bad arm as a small cry left her lips, Frank pushing her on her stomach. Wheezing and gasping left her lips as she struggled under his large build.

"Alice. There is hope god damn it!" He snaps, her head slamming down against the floor. Her ears ringing. "Someone isn't always lost forever, you know that!"

"You sound like... like fucking Father..." She grunted, meaning her own father. For once, it slipped. Her mind blank.
"Maybe he was right about it. Despite what you've been through, I know your str—"

She slams her head against the floor once more. Her body numb as she grunted. Frank sitting on her back regardless of her wounds and holding her head down. Her hands trapped under his knees as she sniffled, blood dripping out of her nose. "God damn it Alice! Matt is!—"

She pulled one last move on him, the name merely sending her into a breakdown. Using her lower body to push up on him and her leg to kick his back. He pressed harder on her head. A cry escaping her lips as she stared at the front doors. She was so close.

"Matt is alive god damn it!" He growled in her ear, "He would be so disgusted with the fact you murdered people because you wanted too."

Her whole body goes limp, her breathing ragged and heaving. Gasping for air as he didn't move, one hand still wrapped around her skull as she coughed. Tears threatening to roll down her cheeks.

"I know I'm sick but god damn Frank. Don't do this to me you insane, you sick, sadistic asshole!" She cried loudly, Frank letting go of her head as she gasped for air. Letting her head lay down as she stared at the front door. Her thrashing calming down, even the thought of Matt still being alive completely shut her down. She wanted to curl up, forget everything. "Alice, it's true." He growled. His hands still pinning her down. "Elektra doesn't have to die."