********

Dakota's POV

I hung up the phone with a sigh and handed it to Robin. "Here, I'm done with this. No one knows where Eddie is. I'm taking my break." I left before she could respond and headed toward the back of Family Video to look for Steve.

Max had told us everything that she saw last night. She started from the beginning on how she went out to feed the next door neighbor's dog when she saw Eddie Munson leading Chrissy Cunningham into his trailer, most likely selling her drugs. Then after going back inside and watching TV the lights started flickering on and off.

When she mentioned that everyone in the room had visibly stiffened.

Seconds later she had heard Eddie let out a terrifying scream and looked out the window to see him run out of his trailer and drive away like a maniac. And when police arrived at the trailer park and reported a Hawkins High School student dead she put two and two together.

Dustin and Max were sure Eddie had nothing to do with Chrissy's murder but Robin and Steve weren't. I was beginning to side with Max and Dustin after I heard Max mention the lights flickering but was a little hesitant.

We had just began having normal lives again, two people we knew died because of the Upside Down. I wasn't ready to go back to that chaotic life and possibly lose another friend.

I've already lost my first family, I can't mess my second chance up.

With a sigh, I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and turned the corner to see Steve helping out one of our customers.

They both had bright smiles on their faces and the girl was giggling at something he had just said.

It wasn't really a surprise, I mean Steve was one of those guys that would flirt without meaning to and I had gotten used to it after realizing that Steve liked me, not the other girls but the way he was looking at her bothered me a bit.

At that moment, I got a headache and blacked out for a bit before waking up in the same place with the same scene in front of me.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I headed back the way I came from and Robin sent me a questionable look. "That was quick." She commented.

I shrugged and before she could launch into interrogation mode, Max turned to us. "Hey guys, I might have a lead." She said.

Dustin quickly turned away from the computer. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." Max nodded. "Apparently, Eddie gets his drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes  Eddie crashes there."

"Sounds promising." I leaned on the counter. "Where does this Reefer Rick guy live?"

"See that's the thing...no one knows." She said. "He's more of a-a legend than someone that people actually know."

"What about a last name?" Dustin asked.

"I don't know that either."

"Bet the cops know his last name." Steve joined us and I moved away from him a bit.

Max looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"I mean, listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer-" He leaned close to me and I straightened up, moving farther away. "I guarantee you he's been busted at some point. Means he's in the system."

I scoffed. "The cops? Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?" I asked.

"I mean, I just think that at this point they should probably be filled in on what we know, what's going on." He shrugged.