********

Dakota's POV

I clung onto Steve's hand tightly as we looked out the back window and saw the Mind Flayer still following us. It's going to catch up to us somehow, either we run out of gas or it catches up.

"Dusty-bun do you copy?" A girls voice came from Robins radio.

"I copy, Suziepoo." Dustin answered. "It sounds much better now, thanks."

Steve looked up at me. "Suzie..." He said and a bit of a grin formed on my face.

"Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?"

"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie joked.

"Okay, so, I know it starts with two sixes, and then a...what is it?" Dustin asked.

"Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can...save the world?"

"Suzie-Poo, I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin told her.

"You can make it up to me now." She told him.

"What?"

"I want to hear it."

"Not right now." Dustin said on the verge of panicking.

"Yes, now, Dusty-bun."

"Suzie-poo, this is urgent."

"Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie signing off."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Dustin exclaimed. "Okay, okay."

There was a moment of silence before the radio crackled to life again. "Turn around..." I looked at Steve in confusion. "Look at what you see. In her face, the mirror of your dreams."

"Make believe I'm everywhere-" Suzie chorused. "Given in the light! Written on the pages is, the answer to a never ending story! Aaaaaaaa. Reach the stars, fly a fantasy. Dream a dream, and what you see will be-"

I snorted trying to keep from laughing and Steve looked at me before a small grin formed on his face. "Rhymes that keep their secrets will, unfold behind the clouds! And there upon a rainbow is the answer to a never ending story! Aaaaaaaaaaa. Story! Aaaaa...." They finished and Dustin let out a small giggle.

"Planck's constant is 6.62607004." Suzie said.

"You just saved the world." Dustin told her excitedly.

"Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun." Suzie said.

"I miss you more Suzie-poo."

"I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy."

"No I miss you-" The radio turned off and everyone in the car all looked at each other in silence before I giggled and Steve joined me.

Suddenly, the Mind Flayer stopped chasing us and started turning around. "It's turning around!" Steve told the others.

"What?!" Nancy asked turning to look at us.

"It's turning around!"

"Maybe we wore it out." Lucas suggested.

"No..." I shook my head realizing we had left Max, Mike, and Eleven. "It's going back for Eleven."

Nancy and Jonathan shared a look before Jonathan made a sharp U-turn and started following the monster.