********

Dakota's POV                                 [Edited]

After hauling a heavy Steve into the car, and the kids telling me all about their situation, Max handed me the keys and I looked at them nervously. "Uh...I can't drive."

"What?!" The kids exclaimed.

"What do you mean you can't drive?" Dustin asked.

"Exactly what it sounds like, I can't drive."

"But your 19!" Lucas exclaimed.

"I just haven't had the time to learn."

"I've driven in a parking lot." Max said and I shrugged.

"Good enough for me." I stated before ushering the kids into the back seat and getting in the passenger side.

"Who brought the ice packs?" I asked looking in the review mirror and Mike raised his hand.

"Okay. I'm going to need you to hold it to Steve's head to make the swelling go down while I clean-" I gestured to his face. "This."

"Got it." He said as Max started the car.

"Do you even know where we're going?" I asked and she looked back at Lucas who pulled out a map.

"He's giving me directions."

"Why don't you use the GPS or something?"

"The what?" Mike asked.

"The GPS..." I trailed off. "You guys know what that is right?"

"Nope."

"No."

"Never heard of it."

I looked at them in surprise. "Really? It's like we're in the 60's." I laughed.

"80's." Dustin corrected and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"What?"

"We're in the 80's." He repeated and my jaw dropped.

"What?!" A million thoughts raced through my head.

I went back in time! I time traveled!

"That's why you guys are dressed weirdly." I ran a hand through my hair and they looked at me weirdly. "We're not dressed weirdly!"

"Right...let's get going then."

-

Steve groaned and I looked back to see him look around in confusion. "Nancy?" He asked me and I made a face.

"Do I look like a Nancy?"

He groaned and went to touch his nose. "No, don't touch it, don't touch it." Dustin pulled his hand away slowly and he turned to look at him.

"Hey, buddy..." He smiled down at Steve. "It's okay you put up a good fight." Dustin reassured him. "He kicked your ass, but you put up a good fight."

I looked back at the map Lucas gave me. Turns out he couldn't read a map too good. "Okay, you're going to keep straight for half a mile...then make a left on Mount Sinai." I told Max and Steve looked over at us.

"What's going on?" He asked catching sight of Max in the drivers seat. "Oh my god!"

"Relax. She's driven before." I told him and Mike scoffed.

"In a parking lot."

"It's better than me driving." I shot back.

"Oh my god." Steve started panicking.