********

Dakota's POV

I clenched my jaw angrily as the girl Steve was helping out shamelessly flirted with him and my hatred for her only grew when she tried making a move on him.

Before I could get angrier about the situation the bell on the door rang as Nancy walked in and I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey, how are you?"

She smiled and walked over to me. "I'm alright. You?"

I shrugged. "Okay, I guess." My eyes flickered over to the Steve.

Nancy followed my gaze and shook her head. "You know you have nothing to worry about, right?"

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I know, I know...what can I help you with?"

"I'm just here to return the movie Mike and the others got." She handed the DVD over. "It's in good condition this time."

I laughed and took it from her, dropping it in the bin under the counter full of returned DVD's Robin and I would have to put back on the shelf later. "You going to the Pep Rally tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yup, you?"

"Yeah, I'm covering sports on the school newspaper now." She told me and I smiled.

"Cool, what about the boys?"

"I'm pretty sure they have their stupid DND game that night." She rolled her eyes. "I got to go but we'll take later, okay?"

I nodded and waved as she left before turning around and jumping as I came face to face with Steve. "Don't do that!" I slapped his chest and he let out a laugh.

"Sorry, can't help it." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Mm-hmm."

He leaned forward with a foolish look on his face and kissed me softly. I smiled and laid my hands on his chest as the kiss continued and got a little more heated.

"Get a room!" Robin suddenly suddenly yelled and we pulled apart to see her shaking her head at us and muttering under her breath.

"Sorry." I sent her an apologetic look and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever."

I moved away from Steve and grabbed the box of DVD's to put back on the shelf. "Hey, remember the conversation we were having this morning?" I asked and she nodded. "Is it still murder if you give them a heads up?"

"That's called a threat." She deadpanned.

"Damn..."

Steve shook his head. "I'm not going to ask." He said and Robin and I giggled before leaving him at the counter while we organized the DVD's.

"So..." Robin handed me a a horror film. "Have you and Steve done the deed yet?"

I gasped and smacked her on the arm. "What?! No! And why do you even care?"

"So...that's a yes?"

"No! Oh my god, Robin you're so-" I stopped talking when she disappeared along with everything else.

"R-Robin?"

-

I walked around the black void I was in cautiously before letting out a scream as I was pushed backwards by an unknown force and gasped when I found myself in a whole different place.

There were people all around me, wearing some kind of robes and my eyes widened upon seeing black clouds appear in the sky and thunder was heard as a mysterious person appeared.

Wanda

Dr. Strange flew up to her and I watched as they held a conversation before Wanda struck at him and I gasped.

Wanda looked different, not only that but she was angry. I watched, unable to do anything as she attacked what I could only assume was the home of sorcerers around the world and let out a scream when the person beside me was killed.

"No..."

"Dakota!" Robin's voice rang through my head and I closed my eyes tightly before opening them and seeing Robin looking at me worriedly.

"You all right there, Red?"

I nodded numbly and excused myself to the restroom where I paced around in worry.

What the hell is going on back home?