********

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's time for Multiverse of Madness!!!!

Before I start, I just want to say sorry for not being able to post so often. I usually don't post for like 2 or three days but it's almost been a week! Things have a been a little hectic at home and the school year has just started 😭 but I hope I'll be able to post a lot more soon.

Enjoy the new chapter!

*****************************************

Third Person POV

Somewhere in the multiverse, a young girl and a variant of Dr. Strange are currently running from a unknown creature, fear settling in as the creature gets closer.

America Chavez is the young girl's name and she has the power to travel through the multiverse whenever she wants except there's a small teeny tiny problem...she can't control it.

The only way she's able to activate her powers is when she's frightened.

"The Book of Vishanti!" America yells as it comes into view.

The only thing capable of stopping the monster after her.

"How do we get across?" She asks Strange, seeing there's no actual pathway to it. It's all just ruins floating around in the air.

"Jump!" He yells, taking her hand and dragging her along as they jump off the edge of the platform they're on and sliding down onto another one.

"Hold on!" Strange yells as they start reaching the end and they jump again before tumbling onto another platform, this one a lot closer to the Book of Vishanti.

Just as they get ready to jump again the monster comes from in front and screeches, stabbing Strange through the leg, wounding him.

He lets out a grunt of pain before using his powers to throw ruins at the creature and capturing it in a sphere as America watches, amazed.

Unfortunately, the monster is too strong and the sphere is already on the verge of falling apart. "It's too strong! I can't hold it!" He grunts in pain again as the monster starts making its way out of his grasp.

He stares, horrified before turning to America, a solemn look passing over his face. "I'm so sorry-" He tells her. "This is the only way."

America's brows furrow in confusion before panic settles in as Strange starts extracting her powers. "What are you doing?!"

"I can't let that thing take your powers!" He tells her. "You can't control it, but I can."

"But we're friends! You're killing me!"

"I know...but in the grand calculus of the Multiverse your sacrifice is worth more than your l- augh!" He screams as the creature frees itself from his grasp and stabs him through the chest.

America falls to the ground, breathing heavily  before catching sight of the Book of Vishanti and gritting her teeth.

She gets up and manages to get past the creature and is only a few steps away from the book when the creature grabs ahold of her arms and legs.