Chapter 24

Unidentical twins ok? Lol ^^ Connor

Chapter 23:

Lilith's POV:

They were beautiful together, Elena's elegance made Colton's aggressive nature calm. She had on a long white flowing dress with a beaded head piece that draped over her forehead. Colton wore an expensive black suit as he walked silently beside her. They walked to the alter and knelt down to get coronated.

"They look excellent." I whispered as Cameron touched my thigh lightly. I went to put my hand over his but I touched my dress. I looked down as a black gas morphed around my head. I looked up to see a dark angel resting its hand on my leg.

A gasp escaped my lips and I looked up to notice all dark angels staring back at me.

I flung up and breathed heavily as a cold sweat stuck to my skin. I breathe heavily and rubbed my paining neck.

"Woah...are you ok?" Cameron asked in a tired voice.

"No..." I said gasping for air. I fell back into the pillow and stared up at the ceiling as he draped an arm over my waist.

"What happened?" He mumbled resting his chin on my shoulder and kissing my neck.

"I had a horrible dream about dark Angels and Colton and Elena and you..." I said getting flustered.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Yea, I thought you put a hand on my leg but instead it was a stupid dark angel." I said shivering, he wrapped his arms tighter and kissed my cheek.

"You are just too worked up over what is happening. You are going to be fine." He whispered. I rolled over and faced him front on.

"I love you." I whispered cuddling into him.

"You're annoying." He teased. I smacked his arm and he laughed.

"But I still love you." He laughed.

-----

Alright my chapters aren't long simply bc I fractured my knuckle and wrist. So writing right now is kind of painful.