Chapter 25

^^ Alessandra

Chapter 25:

Lilith's POV:

"Lilith you need to come home now." He said angrily. I paced back and forth in the yard fuming.

"I know who you are! You are not Tidus! You are a horrible, horrible man!" I yelled.

"Lilith I have raised you since birth. I have always been there for you."

"Yea but you are not my father. You are some sick bastard." I said gritting my teeth.

"I gave you the opportunity to come back to me Lilith. I would have given you everything...I'm sorry." He whispered. My stance softened and I turned to go inside when something sharp was plunged into my chest. I looked down as a blade handle stuck out of my chest and blood soaked my shirt. I looked up and a dark angel flashed before my eyes. I took a shaky deep breath and collapsed to the ground. A bell went off as I blinked heavily, everything sounded like it was underwater.

The dark angel disappeared and Lady Courtland stood behind it with a blade plunged through it. Cameron came behind her with wide eyes.

"Cameron..." I breathed heavily.

"You're okay, princess." He said nervously. He went to pick me up and I yelled out in pain and he stopped.

"I can't breathe." I whispered breathlessly.

"I know, we will fix you. I promise." He said picking me up and ignoring my groans of pain. He laid me lightly on the infirmary bed as the sound of a horn went off.

"They are here." Cameron said to the doctor and the nurse.

"I know. Go help your mother. We will take care of her." The doctor ordered as he began to pull the bed away. Cameron stayed stunned until doc grabbed his arm.

"Cam go." He said. Cameron nodded and left as we went into a locked room where the door was locked. Doc ripped open my shirt and studied the knife plunged into my chest.

"If we are lucky, it hasn't gone through your ribs." He said.

"Call Irving." He said quickly. The nurse nodded and walked away as my eyes began to feel heavy. Doc placed a mask over my face to help me breathe but I pulled it off and touched his hand.

"Tell Cameron...I love him." I said putting the mask back on. Doc nodded grimly and looked back at the knife in my chest as I passed out.

Colton's POV:

"What do we have?" I asked Elena as an elf rang the bell. Dark Angels were approaching fast.

"I have archers with arrows coaxed in gasoline. Once the are lit, they will show where the dark Angels are."

"They won't burn in the forest I asked.

"Colton, we live for nature. Our arrows burn out as soon as they pierce something." She explained putting her custom bow on her back. It was black wood with silver designs incrusted into it.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Nightingale. It is enchanted with electricity and fire. It was also blessed in case of demons." She explained grabbing her sword. The blade was red and the handle was golden.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Dusk fang. It is just a cleansing sword. No other enchantments." She explained. I nodded and we walked out and stood in front of the Elven camp.

"Archers!" She yelled and over three dozen of elves appeared on the palace walls. Werewolves had already shifted and we're ready to charge.

"Strike the forest and expose the dark Angels!" She yelled. They shot fire arrows and the forest lit up with hundreds of dark Angels crawling out of it.

"Attack!" My mother yelled.

"Be safe." Elena said touching my hand.

"I will my lady." I promised kissing her hand. I shifted easily and ran with my brothers into the forest.