Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lily's POV:

"What am I wearing?" I sighed looking into the mirror. The academy uniform was a black skirt and a white button up shirt and black blazer. We seriously needed to change this. I shoved on my white converse and slung my bag over my shoulder. I double checked for my wand in my bag.

No we didn't necessarily need wands, I mean my father carried a staff. A wand amplifies the power of a spell and a staff is a symbol for power. If you have a staff then you are an important mage.

Anyways I walked outside to the cars that lined the driveway as Alessandra, Connor, Cameron and Colton came out.

"What are we driving?" I asked. Colton got in his car with a wave goodbye and Alessandra got into a deep purple car with a grin. Connor and Cameron stood by me.

"We can give her the Jeep." Cameron said. Connor nodded and dug in his pocket and yanked out a key an tossed it to me.

"She's all yours." Cam smiled. They got into their cars and drove off to school as I stared at the black jeep before me. The back was off and it was a four seater.

I threw my bags in and typed in the address to the GPS. They were off on spring break and we were going back to school today.

I was a little nervous because I was going to an all werewolf school. How would they treat me? I'm not like them, I am not anything like a werewolf. I am athletic yes, but I focus more on school than my sports.

"Oh lord..." I sighed to myself. The rest of the ride was dull. Luckily, it was only an hour from the Lady's palace. I parked my jeep in a spot and got out grabbing my duffel bags. I slung them over my shoulder and walked in.

I went to the office to find a plump secretary sitting in a chair with a head set on.

"Hello, you must be Lilith." She smiled.

"Uh, yes. How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"Your lovely eyes. No werewolf has lilac eyes." she smiled.

"Here is your schedule and dorm key. A couple other uniforms are set for you." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said. I fixed my shoulder bags and held onto my key tightly as I went to the fourth floor.

It was loud once the elevator doors opened. Kids played football and lacrosse in the hall and music blared from one of the rooms. You know the movie She's the Man with Amanda Bynes? I feel like her walking into her dorm to meet the sexy Duke AKA Channing Tatum. Except my Duke was Cameron, at least that's what I think. I mean I may find someone else...who knows?

Anyways I finally found my room and opened it. It was empty. The bags had claimed beds so I chose an empty one and zipped open my bag. Why did I wear my uniform when classes don't start yet?

Oh, yes.

I remember Alessandra saying it was for ID to declare that we weren't an intruder.

I got out my workout shorts an shoes and a sports bra and changed quickly. Might as well go for a run.

I grabbed my phone and headphones and walked downstairs and outside. I got the stares from people because they knew I wasn't a werewolf. I sighed shaking my head and began jogging.

Once finished I slicked the sweat off my shoulders. I walked back upstairs and opened the dorm room to find Cameron.

"Hey I was wondering when you would-" He stopped mid sentence, staring at my bare stomach and sweat slicked body.

"My eyes are up here, Cameron." I snapped.

"Calm down. I was wondering if you settled in alright." He assured.

"I'm fine now stop staring at my body." I grumbled walking past him to get new clothes.

"Why? You're hot. No...sexy." He said and I could here the smirk in his voice and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

I showered quickly because I was rather hungry and once I was finished I got out tying my hair into a low braid. I shoved on a sweater and some new workout shorts and shoved on my workout shoes.

Cameron was still waiting for me when I got out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you. Ready for dinner?" He asked.

"I can go myself you know." I stated.

"Why go by yourself when you can go with me?" He said cockily.

"Because you are annoying." I grumbled walking past him.