Chapter 20

^^ Lilith

Chapter 20:

Lilith's POV:

"Wow, I have never been here." I whispered brushing my fingers against the green luscious tree. The Elven realm was like something out of the movies. The architecture was elegant and graceful, and trees were lined everywhere with leaves gently falling. I could live her, it was so peaceful.

However we had to go to the palace which was small and graceful. Apparently the realm was ruled by just a queen who was sympathetic and kind, so hopefully we will get some answers. We just need Colton to do all the talking.

We walked into the main hall that had an open roof and trees coming out of the ground, elves stood with bows ready and two young men stood by the throne.

As we waited an Elven woman with a long white dressed flowed in. Her hair was white and her eyes stood out from her pale skin. She was full Elven so her ears were much more pointed than Colton's. She stepped down and casted her gaze on all of us.

"Who are you?" She asked. Her voice was like silk and calmly flowed through the room.

"You are half Elven and half beast." She said staring Colton down.

"I am half Elven and half werewolf. I am no beast my lady." Colton said respectfully.

"You turn into a large wolf. Have you not heard the stories of the wolf of Death?" She asked.

"No. I was abandoned by my Elven mother and the werewolves took me in. I was raised by Lady Courtland." He said.

"Abandoned? By who?" She asked surprised.

"I do not know. I have never met my mother. All I know is that I was found in the woods of the werewolf realm. I was not born casteless though."

"Indeed you weren't. Your mother must have been royal." She smiled.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Colton my lady." He said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Colton. I am Princess Elena." She smiled shaking his hand.

"A Pleasure." Colton smiled. Her eyes drifted back and landed on me.

"I know you." She said. I said nothing but only stared.

"You are Damen's daughter." She said.