Chapter 23:

^^ Colton

Chapter 23:

Colton's POV:

"Elena?" I called before entering her tent. I stepped through the beige cotton and saw her standing over a table.

"Colton." She smiled happily. I nodded and stood next to her overlooking a map of our realm.

"What can I help you with?" I asked.

"Is there a chance they could travel through the fairy entrance?" She asked.

"Uh I'm not sure. Shouldn't you be discussing this with Courtland?" I asked. She looked taken back and confused.

"I want to discuss it with you." She said her cheeks turning to a light pink.

"I know but my mom is in charge of this you could have easily talked to her instead." She looked down flustered and sighed.

"Well, then I will go talk to her." She said angrily.

"I didn't mean to make you upset, my lady." I said lightly touching her upper arm.

"Well obviously asking you was the wrong decision." She said.

"I didn't mean to upset you, Elena. I swear." She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry for over reacting." She said opening her eyes and returning to the table. I quietly tied the tent lines together and turned back to her.

"Elena..." I began and she had her arms folded and glowering at the map.

"What?" She snapped.

"Elena...What is going on?" I asked.

"Nothing. Why?" She asked angrily.

"Well you are always asking for me? And you get so flustered and I just want to know what is wrong..."

"I enjoy your company that is all. You are elven."

"I'm only half and I know nothing of my culture."

"Colton, I'm done with your assistance thank you." She said pinching the bridge of her nose.

I stepped forward and moved her hand and kissed her forcefully. After a few seconds I pulled back and she stared wide eyed.

"I'm sorry my lady." I said backing away. She breathed heavily and grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her and kissed me with the same force.

"My lady?" Kian called.

"I'm busy!" She yelled.