Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lily's POV:

I woke up with Cameron behind me with his arm wrapped over me and under my arms. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly to my chest and kissed his knuckles gently. Light pink scars were all over his hands from fighting and I frowned as he shuffled slightly next to me. He pulled back my hair and kissed my neck lazily. I moved my head back as his tired blue eyes opened slightly. I smiled and used my free hand to lightly touch his face.

"Good morning." I said quietly.

"Good morning." He said back. I looked up and sighed. My father was in my dream last night and it occurred to me that he has not yet contacted me to see if I am alright.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I was just thinking that, ever since I have been here, my father has not called me to ask me how everything is." I said.

"Well, why don't you call him?" He suggested. I nodded slightly and got up grabbing my phone. I laid back and dialled his number. It rang a couple of times before he picked up.

"Lillith? What do you want?" He said rather harshly. It took me back but I spoke up before he got angry.

"I-I was just calling to see how everything was..." I said.

"Lillith, you know I don't have time for meaningless calls." He said annoyed.

"Dad, when will I get my staff?" I demanded. He was quiet for a few minutes.

"You are not ready Lillith." He said quietly and angrily.

"What do you mean I am not ready?" I growled with venom in my voice. I felt my magic raise up as I sat up quickly.

"Lillith..." He warned.

"No. I am ready and you know that. I may not be the most favourited mage but I am the most skilled mage and I know you know that too. I'm tired of you putting me off. Are you scared that I may cause mass destruction when I do receive my staff?" I asked.

"Lillith!" He bellowed into the phone so loud that my ear stung. I winced as he breathed heavily.

"I am First Enchanter. I may be your father but you will not speak to me like that! Ever!" He growled.

"Fine then. Don't ever try to contact me again. I hate you." I growled angrily hanging up. I felt my body heat up and I held out my hands to the book shelf and it was soon engulfed in flames. As it crumbled the flames went out and I breathed heavily.

"Thanks for burning my bookshelf." Cameron chuckled as he laid in bed.

"I hate him! He has always been rude to me! He has treated me like garbage and I had enough! I am the better mage and he knows it! For God sakes I'm probably better than him!" I yelled balling my fists together.

Tidus' POV:

I threw the phone against the wall as she hung up on me. My own flesh and blood betrayed me like this? If I still had my original body she would have been made into one of the breeding mothers to spawn my dark angels. I was in my private study with two dark angels guarding the door. I have come so close to rebuilding my army and taking down Courtland for good.

But now my own daughter has been poisoned. She use to be so obedient and now...I don't even know who she is.

"Mi'Lord." My second hand asked. She was tranquil.

"Yes, Jessica?" I asked.

"I have found something that may interest you.." She said. I turned back and she pulled in a young girl with strawberry blonde hair. Her jeans and shirt were tattered and dirty. As she looked up I almost gasped. Her eyes were completely black and her skin exposed black veins. She was a daughter of a breeding mother. She must have been bit.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"A-Ashley." She stuttered.

"Well Ashley, I am glad we have found you." I said leading her over to a machine that would pump every dark angel gene into her. She would be producing in no time.

I injected two needles in her and she groaned as the thick blood red liquid began pushing itself into her veins.

"Is it working Mi'Lord?" Jessica asked.

"Of course it is. I will have my new dark angel army before we even know it." I said. She bowed respectfully and left my study.

Cameron's POV:

"Are you sure you are okay?" My mom asked Colton.

"I'm fine. I promise." He said. She nodded although she was still worried as anything.

"Alright take Cameron, Connor, Alessandra and Lilith with you. I want you covering the east side of the forest." She ordered. We all nodded and began to head out.

"Alright, so I guess I will walk while you guys shift into big fast dogs." Lily said. We smiled and shifted easily. Wherever these hunters were or whoever they are...they were good at hiding their scent. We couldn't pick up anything and it was starting to annoy us.