The Alpha's Forbidden Mate (Threequel to TALO & TALPT)

AN: So I might just make this a series and call it something lame like "The Werewolf series" or "The Alpha Series" I dunno, you guys should hit me some ideas in the comments :D

Anyways this book will be about Courtland's kids. So the third generation. So Nirvana and Ashton's grandkids. Can you believe it!? A second ago Nirvana was the new girl at Ashton's highschool and they were making out on his bed and being teenagers. Now they are grandparents!

So, the book will be about the twins: Connor and Cameron mostly. Past stories I did a girls POV but now I want to do a male POV with a forbidden mate...oooh. But yes it will still have Alessandra in it. Along with the half werewolf half elf; Colton. So we shall find out his history. Anyways enjoy chapter 1 guys!

Chapter 1:

Courtland's POV:

Sixteen years later... Cameron, Conner and Colton were seventeen and in eleventh grade along with my little Alessandra who turns seventeen later in the year. I was still the lady with Dimitri and Austin by my side as predecessors until Connor and Cameron were finished school.

My parents stepped down from being King and Queen. Tyler was crowned king but the werewolf realm expanded. I took over more land and we made large packs. Jeremy, Nick, Mitchell, Joey and Jackson each had their own pack guarding a land while Jacob came with me. My parents still lived at the palace and switched to each pack house. They were highly respected throughout the kingdom. As it stands we have the most land and we were the strongest kingdom in all of the realms...Because of me. I feel good.

My children attended the academy I went to so I didn't see them during this time of year. I was mostly busy doing Lady stuff.

I didn't have anymore kids. I had four kids and a total of...about thirty nephews and nieces.

Let me get it straight.

Austin has; Stephanie who is fifteen, Matthew who is twelve and Jessica who is ten. That is three.

Then Jeremy has; Luke and Logan who are both thirteen. That is five altogether. Tyler has Isabella who is seventeen, Michelle who is fifteen, Thomas who is twelve and Elizabeth who is eight. I'm surprised he had mostly girls. Tyler is so manly.

Then there is Taylor and Nick who went sex crazed and had five kids. Their eldest is Greg he is seventeen, Johnny and Jamie are fourteen, Kelsey is eleven and then the baby is Ashton. Isn't that cute? Nick named his youngest after dad. What a kiss ass.

Anyways that is a total of fourteen and we still have Mitchell, Jackson, Jacob and Joey. So we will try to get through this fast.

Mitchell has four, they are all young though. Damen is fourteen, Trixie and Lacy are nine and Abigail is five. Jacob has two and they are both girlsl. They are three and twins and their names are; Samantha and Serenity. Joey has four and Jackson has two. Joey has; Lucy who is three, Michael, Drew and Cory who are two. Then Jackson just had his kids; Caleb is two and Scott is one.

Okay so I have twenty-seven in total but there is still time. Jackson, Joey and Jacob are newlyweds so they will be having a lot of children.

Anyways, I must continue to be the Lady until I die. I cannot retire from this position.

Hopefully my children will find a suitable mate to be the next Lord or Lady.

Cameron's POV:

"Nah, She's flat chested." I said staring at Megan Vallenwood. Needless to say we haven't found our mates yet. Alessandra has. It is our captain of the ice hockey team. He is a Vallenwood too. Andrew Vallenwood. We were all on the ice hockey team. I mean all of our dads and mom played on the hockey team here. Well we also played lacrosse too. But some of the girls did soccer and some of the guys did lacrosse and football or baseball instead.

Anyways we had a huge table to ourselves. The Carter family table. The older kids had their mates already but the ones under our grade didn't.

"What are we going to do, Cam? We literally saw every girl in our school and not one is our mate?" Connor asked. No we didn't share mates I just couldn't find one in our grade. I know he was getting close to a grade ten, surprisingly.

"I don't know." I sighed.

Unknown POV:

All I could hear was my breath as I ran throughout the forest. How did I get caught again!? I swear these guards only have me on their radars. It's not fair. They think I'm some evil mage and I'm tired of it.

I admit...I dabbled in blood magic but so what? I'm not harming anyone with it.

I growled and ran faster. Where would I go?

I'm stuck in this pitiful realm. I can't go through the portal, the gates are guarded. Suddenly a pole stuck out and I hit it flying backwards and landing on my shoulder. I groaned in pain and grasped my shoulder.

"You blood magic bitch!" The guard growled grabbing me by my collar and lifting me up.

"Tie the hands, Will Be-" The other guard was cut off before I flashed my hand in the guards chest. I felt my veins pulse with magic. I gripped his heart tightly and he yelled. I ripped his heart from his chest and threw it on the ground and stomped on it. He fell limp to the ground and another guard came after me.

I stuck my hand in his chest and bullet noises were made and I destroyed his heart and he went limp. This is another reason why guards found me dangerous. I had this outrageous power that allowed me to grab people's hearts and rip them from their chest or make them explode. Who wouldn't be scared of me.

I was suddenly grabbed tightly and my hands were laced in a power draining rope and I grunted before falling to the ground again. I was taken back to the tower to be locked up like usual.

The guard tossed me in and I grasped my shoulder in pain again.

"Lilith..." My father said sadly. He came out from behind the bars.

"I'm sorry father." I said. My father was a healer. He looked sad as he opened his mouth to speak.

---------

oooohhh

Who's Lillith?