Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Lily's POV:

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." I cursed as I washed the blood from my hands. Just thinking about sad thoughts made me begin blood magic. Luckily I did not cast a spell or else it would have been Armageddon outside in the school yard. I scrubbed the sink clean of blood and I gripped the porcelain counter top. I sighed heavily and my head shot up.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" I exclaimed pulling away my hair. The crescent on my head was still red but the intricate swirls now rolled down the sides of my face. They reached the bottoms of my cheeks

"My father is going to murder me." I said wanting to scream. I sighed grabbing a towel and wiping my wet hands. I stopped in front of the door with my hand rested on it.

"I can't let people see me like this. They will know what happened." I whispered.

"I need to get upstairs."

Everyone was outside training so I shouldn't bump into anyone. I kept the towel over my face and made a quick dash to the dorms.

Cameron's POV:

I watched the boys room intently waiting for Lily to come out. It felt like hours before I saw her dash out of the bathroom. I watched her sprint from the changeroom to the doors.
I followed after her as she ran upstairs. She opened our room door and slammed it shut behind her. I followed in as she gripped the towel and screamed.

"Oww... Lil what's wrong?" I asked plugging my ears.

"I'm a freak!" She said her eyes wide as the tattoo's appeared along her cheek bones. The tattoo's made her look like an ancient goddess. I stared in awe as she looked like she would pass out.

"Oh my God...I need...foundation." She said going into the bathroom. I followed her as she went through her makeup.

"Here we go." She said pulling out a little bottle with beige stuff in it.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked breaking out of my trance.

"Covering this." She said while pointing to her face. Before her hand touched her face with the makeup I reached out and stopped it. I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped it off.

"What the hell are you doing!?" She asked frowning and ripping her hand away.

"Don't touch me." She growled.

"Lily, you look beautiful." I said throwing the tissue away.

"Easy for you to say. You're not a Mage you don't understand what this means." She said staring down at the tiles.

"I may not be a Mage but I am not uneducated. I know what it means."

"That's not what I'm saying. I won't become First Enchanter like this." She said pointing to her face. Her lilac coloured eyes flared along with her nose.

"Lily everyone thought my mother was an omega who should have been killed because she was blood crazy, it turned out that she was an ancient powerful werewolf and now she is lady of the realm and the best one the werewolf kingdom has ever had." I explained looking her dead in the eyes. She looked in the mirror and did a heavy sigh.

"I hate to say it...but you're right. It's who I am and nothing will change it."

"You say that like it's a bad thing?" I prompted.

"It is a bad thing...Im not some ancient werewolf super being. I'm a rebel Mage with unnatural powers."

"Unnatural powers!? Lily your powers are amazing! They must mean something." I said holding her shoulders.

"You're so preppy it's annoying." She laughed rolling her eyes. I glanced at the small clock on the wall.

"We better get changed. It's lunch." I said.

She nodded and looked in the mirror again. She grabbed her hair brush and brushed all her hair back and slid in a head band. Her wavy hair fanned out and you could see her full face. Her intricate tattoos and crescent, her lilac eyes and high cheek bones. She was beautiful.

"See how beautiful you look?" I said. She turned and smiled and reached up and kissed my cheek. I saw the surge of magic pulse brightly in her veins.

"Thanks, Cam." She said smiling.