Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lilith's POV:

"Father." I said lifting my head off the floor. He stood with a disappointed look on his face. I took that as my cue to stand up. I stood up straight and straightened out my robes and fixed my hair.

"Lilith you can't be doing this to yourself." He said worriedly.

"They won't let me be free father. I'm trapped in this tower. You are first enchanter there must be something you can do." I pleaded.

"I have but it involves you not being able to stay here."

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"The elder in the werewolf world needs a Mage at her court. Her court Mage died. You will go there, finish out school and be a representative there." He explained.

"Why am I doing this?" I asked.

"You are a powerful Mage my Lilith.You will probably be first enchanter I need you practicing not ripping the guards' hearts out." He chuckled the last bit and I smiled.

"I will do as you say father." I promised. My dad was strict and he expected me to be obedient.

"That's my girl." He smiled. I was released and I went back to my room and packed a small bag of things.

Once done I said goodbye to my parents and was transported to the werewolf realm.

------

"Hello Lilith. My name is Courtland this is my husband Dimitri. My sons Colton, Cameron and Conner and my daughter Alessandra." The lady greeted me. I smiled and shook their hands.

"It's a pleasure." I smiled. I kind of felt weird when I shook Cameron's hand. I felt my magic flare up for some reason. I shook it off though and smiled nicely.

"I am pleased to be here. I'm ecstatic that you find my powers useful."

"Oh yes your father told me everything. I can't wait to see it in action." She said enthused.

"Uhm, where shall I put my things?" I asked.

"Oh, Cameron can you show Lilith to her room?" Cameron nodded and gestured for me to follow. I nodded and followed him up the stairs.

"So, how is the school around here?" I asked.

"It's pretty good. All werewolves though so it may be a bit hard."

"Oh I'm used to not fitting in. Trust me." I scoffed.

"My mom said some bad things happened. What did happen? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well you know the guards of the Mage realm yes?" I asked he nodded and I continued.

"Well I have...unique powers. Powers that they say should be forbidden. So I used to try and escape the realm I killed a few of the guards. I should have been condemned to death but my father is first enchanter, so they couldn't do anything but throw me in a cell."

"So what exactly can you do?" He asked curiously.

"I can basically shove my hand through your chest and rip your heart out or I can shove it in your chest and puncture your internal organs like shooting a gun at you."

"Well, I will know not to piss you off." He laughed. I laughed too.

"It's okay I know you won't try to lock me in a tower."

"Alright here is your room, Lilith. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." He smiled.

"Thanks Cameron and please call me Lily." I smiled.

"Okay, Lily." He smiled. He kind of just stood there staring at me. He was really attractive.

"Oh...so I will see you around." He said scratching the back of his head nervously.

"See ya." I laughed closing my door.

Cameron's POV:

"She's the one." I said bursting into Connor's room.

"Lilith?" He asked spinning around in his chair. I nodded sitting on his couch.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I felt the sparks...Everything."

"A mage? That's actually pretty cool. Your kids will be hybrids." He said impressed.

"Yea. But I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean? Ask her out and get her to like you." he said easily.

"Just like that? I highly doubt she would say yes." I said in denial.

"You don't know if you don't try." He said turning back around.

"Thanks dick." I said.

"You're welcome pussy." He called making me shake my head and laugh.

Lilith's POV:

After I got everything settled in I decided to go for a walk. I explored the huge manor. I walked around and said hello to people and talked to them a little bit.

"That bastard will die by my hand." I heard the Lady say. I walked in as she talked with other people.

"Ah this is my new court mage, Lilith. Her powers are substantial." She said impressed. We all exchanged greetings.

"We are discussing the fairies. they threaten to attack us."she explained. Everyone hates the fairies but their dust was deathly. Everyone was afraid of them.

"We should go on the offensive." Someone said.

"You're right Joey. I won't have them marching in here on us. Diana?" Lady Courtland called.

"Yes, Lady?"A small girl asked respectfully.

"Call my brothers and my parents, I would like to discuss battle tactics with them." Courtland said.

"Yes, Lady. Right away." The small girl named Diana said. I bowed to Courtland and walked away until I bumped into Colton.

"Oh I'm sorry Lilith." He apologized.

"No harm done. Please call me Lily." He smiled and I noticed something about him. I was a Mage so I could sense stuff about people.

"What are you?" I asked bluntly.