Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Cameron's POV:

After lunch we walked back to our dorms to grab our binders and such. I had one binder for every class. Some people had bags and stuff to carry their books. Lily had a shoulder purse thing, I guess which she slung over her shoulder. She smiled as I waited at the door.

"Aren't you excited? I never went to class before." She said ecstatic. My brother and sister went on ahead of us.

"Excited? No." I said.

"While I was in the tower, the guards refused to allow me to go to class. So I was taught by one of the Knight-Commander's."She sighed as I locked our dorm. I turned and she intertwined her fingers with mine. I stared at her shocked and she quickly recoiled herself.

"I'm so sorry! It just felt...natural...and I like the way my magic pulses when I touch you- I mean not that I'm some kind of junky it just feels nice, like a tingling feeling- Oh my God! Not that kind of tingling feeling! God I am so sorry, I still can't believe I did that-" I cupped her face and she immediately stopped.

"Shut up, for once." I teased and her face went red.

"I'm really sorry. It won't happen again." She said quickly.

"Lily. Don't worry about it. How many times do I have to tell you that I like you? God I make it so obvious. I fully come out and say I would mate you in a heartbeat because you are incredibley innocent, witty, talented and beautiful. What more do I have to say?" I growled. She looked taken back.

"Really? I thought you were just being a little manwhore..." She admitted while trailing off.

"Thank you. Glad to know that my mate thinks I'm a manwhore." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not your mate-"

"Yet." I said and smirked and she growled, flustered.

"This is why I haven't accepted it yet. You are arrogant, annoying, cocky, rude, a little smartass and snobby." She said.

"Thank you. I treasure those words to my heart." I smiled.

"But you do have moments where you are tolerable. Also, you are probably the best looking guy here, which is pretty good because there are a lot of hot werewolves here." She said and I smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her right in front of our door. We still had a lot of time before we had to get to class. She jumped back a little bit but I soon felt her body relax. I pulled away and smirked.

"Wow...Wow...Wow..." She said turning and staring at the wall.

"What?" I asked placing my arm beside her head.

"I enjoyed that." She said devilishly. Her magic pulsed as she smirked at me and her eyes flashed silver.

"Good, because I enjoyed doing that...A lot." I whispered before pressing a slow kiss to the corner of her lips. She shivered and her magic surged and I chuckled. I grabbed her hand and she laced her fingers with mine as we walked to the elevator. Finally, no other female was like Lily. She was innocent, gorgeous, funny and witty all at the same time and I loved it. Many girls said that they enjoyed making out with me, but I always kind of shrugged, when Lily said it...it was...wow.

We walked to class as I scanned through my phone. Some people gawked as we passed. Finally we reached history and I groaned. Three classes, all an hour and fifteen minutes each.

"Oh it's not going to be that bad. Stop complaining." She said lightly hitting my chest as we walked in.

-------------

Our last period was English and our teacher gave us a worksheet to work on. Lily already got started working on it, until Emily in front of us turned around. Not going to lie Emily was a little bit of a slut. I didn't have sex with her, she gave me a bj behind the bleachers during morning workouts once.

"So, what are you supposed to be?" She asked Lily.

"Emily." I sighed rubbing my eyes. God she was so annoying sometimes.

"Honey, you don't want to know what I am supposed to be." Lily said not even looking up from her paper.

"Really? Whats with the freaky tattoos? Its a little noticeable." She said. Lily finally looked up and frowned.

"Does it look like I care if they are noticeable? Stare all you want. It doesn't bother me. They are important to who I am." She said returning to her work.

"Well, they make you look like a freak..." She said turning back. Lily's veins surged blue and everyone looked back at her.

Shit.