film festival-florence

I knew Florence was anxious just by looking at her.

Her bottom lip between her teeth and her leg tapping the floor over and over again. Her small sighs and the constant hits of her vape. (yes guys florence vapes please don't come at me lol) They are all tell tale signs.

"Hey baby are you ok?" I frown moving to stand behind the chair she is sat in whilst her stylists and makeup artists rush around the already crowded room.

Flo frowns and looks up at me with a slight shake of her head.

"Both Harry and Olivia are going to be there and I just don't want anymore drama."

I nod already knowing all about the shit going down thanks to the movie Flo agreed to star in.

"It will be over before you know it and I'll be by your side the entire time. If they wanna start anything with you I'll beat them up." I smirk playfully puffing out my chest which earns a little chuckle from the blonde before me.

"Babe I'm sorry but your even smaller than me, there's nothing you can do that I can't do better." She teases poking my arm, the seemingly upset attitude replaced with a happier more upbeat one. My favourite if I do say so myself.

"Alright alright, stop teasing me so everyone can get you ready. I also need to stop being distracted by you so I can get ready."

Rolling her eyes Flo puckers her lips and lifts her head signalling she wants a kiss. Placing a quick peck on her lips I move back to my own chair waiting for the theatrics of the makeup and stylist team to begin.

[]

"Holy-"

Finally standing up in my own outfit I turn around only to be completely kind blown at my girlfriends outfit.

(i'm not good at explaining outfits lol so she's wearing this which by the way she looks absolutely amazing in)

"I think I just fell even harder for you Miss Pugh."

Heart eyes are the only way I can describe my face right now as Flo blushes and waltzes towards me to place a kiss on my lips.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She replies adjusting the coat of my suit which is designed to match Flo's outfit.

"I can't wait to take this dress off you tonight." I smirk moving my hands to her waist.

"Oh shut it."

[]

Flo's grip on my hands tighten as the car approaches the Film Festival, her nerves getting the better of her.

"It's gonna be alright, I'm here the whole time." I whisper with a quick kiss on her cheek.

Flo nods glancing out the window and taking a deep breath as the driver opens the doors.