mission successful-yelena

"Wake up Lena." A grin lingering on my face as I attempt to wake my girlfriend who was sound asleep on the bed in our hotel.

"Go away." Yelena mumbles into her pillow rolling over.

"We have a mission to get through detka." I whisper manoeuvring and planting a kiss on her forehead.

Opening one eye cautiously the blonde gives me a small smile slowly sitting up.

We had a mission, infiltrate a HYDRA party getting information from none other than Baron Struker. Our plan was simple, seduce and kidnap. But preparation was key, which is why I was bugging my girlfriend at 6:30 in the morning.

"I'm up I'm up." Yelena sighs shifting to my side and wrapping her arms around my waist.

Unwrapping her hands from my waist was a bad idea  as I stand up turning my back to the blonde while I gaze at our wardrobe.

Arms wrap around my neck mock strangling me causing a slight laugh to fall out my mouth.

"Do not ever leave me again." Yelena threatens before kissing my temple with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah sure but quick what are you wearing tonight and don't say a suit cause you aren't gonna seduce Struker looking gay."

A glare gets thrown my way and I roll my eyes hiding a smile.

"You can seduce me in a suit any day though Lena." I chuckle attempting to fix my mistake.

"I know." Lena breathes taking out a black cocktail dress that flows just above her ankles and placing it against her chest.

I copy her but instead grabbing a red strapless dress, tight and short.

[]

I spin around in the mirror and grin at my outfit.

My red dress wrapped tightly around my body showing off all my curves stopping mid thigh, red high heels accompanied the dress making me that much taller. My chest was decorated with necklaces but my most important one was sitting in my suitcase, a special promise necklace Yelena had given me, our initials carved into the iron. It would not be helpful to wear on a mission when your trying to seduce a man.

My hair was slick back into a high pony tail swishing as I walked out into the bedroom.

"Your stunning." Yelena gasps strutting towards me in her black dress.

My eyes widen at the sight of her, unable to speak as she walks towards me, her dress sitting perfectly on her body.

Words don't form so all I can do is pull the blonde in for a kiss rendering her speechless as well.

"Let's go." I whisper a little breathless earning an eager nod from my girlfriend.

[]

My gun strapped to my upper thigh was slightly uncomfortable but I was determined to ignore it as I strut into the party.

Eyes turn my way as I waltz in and I smirk as Yelena glares at the men as if daring them to try something.

Ignoring the eyes on me I take a seat at the bar away from the blonde who stands by the exit wearily.

"Calm down baby." I whisper holding my drink up to my mouth to cover my lips moving as I talk into the comms.