i hope you die part two- yelena

It had been two weeks. Two weeks since my worst enemy had turned into my true love, although we haven't said we love each other yet I know I do.

I love Yelena.

Yelena and I were dating and everything was great. Apart from the fact no one else knew. We kept up our 'hate' charade in public pretending to despise each other when we were in fact dating. I didn't know why but I didn't question Yelena's request knowing the blonde wasn't out yet and I respected that.

"Shut up your so irritating." I groan placing my face in my hands attempting to stop a smile as I yell towards Yelena who was sat opposite me while trying to listen to a mission assignment.

"Says you, god I don't understand how people tolerate you." The blonde remarks crossing her arms with a frown.

While I knew she was acting sometimes she even convinced me she hated me. But she always made up for what she says behind closed doors.

"Will you two shut up." Nat sighs glaring at us with obvious annoyance.

I nod slowly before standing up and leaving the room my excuse being I had to pee.

Surely enough Yelena quickly followed suit cornering me in the hallway.

"Your so suspicious I'm surprised Nat hasn't caught on yet." I whisper placing my arms around her neck and gently playing with the baby hairs on the nape of her neck.

Goosebumps rise on her skin at my contact leaving my smile to grow even wider.

" I'm sorry I'll be better. But it's so hard to be mean to you." She replies leaning her body against me as I lean on the wall.

I don't reply only rolling my eyes before pulling her face to mine kissing her passionately.

"Yelena where are you?" Nat's voice calls out through the hallway.

"Shit." I whisper pushing the blonde away from me before turning my smile into a frown.

"Stop following me." I yell attracting the red heads attention.

"Seriously you two. God I will lock you in a room together soon and I won't let you leave until you get on." She sighs turning and gesturing for Yelena to follow.

Yelena subtly blows me a kiss before following the spy my gaze falling to her hips as she struts smoothly down the hall.

[]

"Finally." I sigh as a small knock is heard from my door.

Each night Yelena will sneak into my room and sleep with me but before the sun rises she would sneak back into her own bed to avoid being caught by her sister who for some reason always is awake at the brink of dawn.

"Hey my baby." Yelena whispers collapsing on the bed beside me with her chin in her hands.

"Hiii." I reply a little flustered at the pet name.

Yelena sits ups taking my hands and dragging me towards her pulling me onto her lap.

A light blush colours my cheeks as I straddle the assassin who holds my hips gently.

"I wish I could do this all day." She whispers kissing my head making her way down to my neck as I tilt my head to the roof holding back a moan.

"Uh god I love you." I mumble not realising what I just said.

Yelena's lips remove themselves from my neck, her eyes growing as she stares at me.

"You what?" She asks taking my face in her hands.

I bite my lower lip anxiously afraid of her reply to my statement.

But before I could open my mouth a gasp slips from someone at the door.

"I knew it."

Yelena's head whips around to see her sister leaning against the doorway a smirk on her lips.

"I knew it." Nat grins watching the two of us sitting in shock.

I immediately clamber off Yelena's lap and gulp the spy.

"How did you know?" I mumble unable to make eye contact with Natasha.

"From the way your insults never went further than 'your annoying' after your incident." Nat chuckles rolling her eyes at my flushed face.

"And how do you feel?" Yelena buts in frowning slightly, her sisters reaction to her relationship meaning the world to the blonde.

"Your good together." Nat replies softly.

"And if you make each other happy there's nothing better."

I glance over to Yelena and smile.

"She makes me very happy." I chuckle moving back to wrap my arms around her.

Yelena's smile returns gently kissing my temple before nodding.

"Yes I guess she makes me very happy as well." Yelena laughs at my attempt to hit her.

"Now leave." Yelena directs gesturing for Nat to shoo.

Nat disappears leaving the blonde and I locked in each other's arms.

"You know for what it's worth I'm glad she knows." I grin playing with the blondes hair between my fingers.

"Yeah especially cause I love you too." Yelena chuckles earning a shove to her shoulders.

"You could've said something earlier geez. I thought it was one sided." I sigh falling on-top of the blonde.

"Natasha interrupted me." Yelena shrugs earning a light slap to her arm.

" cyka." I mutter before kissing the blonde lovingly.

Sorry this one wasn't as good I am so tired from freakin school and I didn't have much time to write it :(