Aeroplane -Florence

Skye and Flo are going on a vacation and skye is afraid of planes

Skye POV

"Are you sure we have to fly, we could literally do anything but fly?" I ask nervously biting my lip a little. Flo chuckles and takes my hand. "Skye there's nothing to be scared of trust me and I'll be there the whole time."

I nod and bite my lip again making Flo frown and use her thumb to remove my lip from in between my teeth. "I hate when you do that." She complains as put our suitcases onto the conveyer belt.

As we walk through security multiple people look our way and gaze at us. Florence waves at a few people but I couldn't as my face was white as a sheet.

As we begin to board the plane I grip Florence's arm tightly and she smiles at me pulling my waist close to hers. "You will be fine." She laughs tucking by hair behind my ear.

"Skye sit down your going to be ok." Florence comforts taking my hand as I sit down in our comfy seats in first class.

"Mmm but what if we crash." I mumble cuddling close to Florence. "Skye if we crash I'll protect you." She grins stroking my hair gently. I nod unsure and keep my hand on Florences arm my fingers tracing her veins.

The plane begins to take off and I sit up straight whimpering a little. "Skye skye come here it's ok we are just beginning to take off." Flo gently says taking me and pressing my head against her chest. "Close your eyes and it will be over soon."

About 20 minutes later the plane begins to smoothly fly. "Ok this isn't toooo bad." I whisper sitting up and looking past Florence to the window. Flo giggles and kisses my cheek. "I told you." She replies.

As she says that the plane hits a little bit of turbulence and I groan a little grabbing her arm tightly.

"Skye skye it's a bit of turbulence you will be ok" Florence comforts, her arm once again around my shoulder. I shudder as the plane rumbles. Just as I begin to hug Florence the plane stops. "Oh thank god." I whisper from Flo's chest. She chuckles kissing my head before yawning.

"God it's late it's like 12:30 in our time." Florence yawns. I laugh at how sleepy she was and rest my head once more on her shoulder. Florence pulls me closer and kisses my head before playing with my hair.

"You ok now baby." She whispers as my eyes begin to close. I nod and place my hand on her chest quickly falling asleep.

"hey wake up." Flo whispers nudging my face. "Mmm yeh what's up." I reply rubbing my eyes. As I realise where we are I grip the seat and gulp a little. "Hey don't stress we have landed." Flo says taking my hand and walking off the plane.

"Well I'm never doing that again." I laugh as Florence kisses my cheek. "Right let's go have fun on our vacation." She grins pulling me close.

"Yes let's."

~sorry guys these aren't great but yeh have a read haha~