New York- Yelena

SKYE POV

Kinda a part 2 to the Kate Bishop.

"I will never get used to that." I groan holding my stomach as we land on the ground after jumping out Kate Bishops window.

Yelena only grins taking my hand as we quickly walk through the crowd.

"So what now?" I ask, gently removing a stray piece of hair from Lenas face.

"Now we wait till the party... then we kill him." She smirks giving my hand a quick kiss before walking into the hotel lobby.

I nod slowly following her as we walk up to our room.

"Uh I'm so sore. That other girl on the roof kicked me so hard in the ribs." I groan holding my stomach as I collapse onto the couch inside.

Yelena looks at me concerned and walks over to me.

"Let me see my love." She whispers slowly lifting my shirt to reveal a large bruise spread out over my ribs.

I wince as she gently touches it and she frowns before standing up and walking to the fridge.

"Come here." She says gesturing me to her lap as she comes back with an ice pack.

I nod slowly crawling over to her and laying my head on her legs.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier baby, we didn't have to go to Kates, I would never make u suffer on purpose." She whispers as she gently places the ice pack on my ribs.

I shrug. "I didn't want to ruin your plans. You need to kill Clint and I'm not gonna stop you Lena." I grin pulling her face down for a kiss.

"Feeling any better my love?" Lena asks pulling away from the kiss and frowning as she lifts up my shirt ago to see the bruise.

I shake my head and grit my teeth as I move so my head rests on Lenas chest.

Yelena smiles as one hand traces circles on my back and her other holds the ice pack in place while I lay sleepily on her chest.

"Lena." I mutter my eyes still closed.

"Mm." She murmurs in reply.

"Lena I love you." I whisper.

I let out a little squeal and open my eyes as I feel Yelena's lips pepper me with kisses all over my face and neck.

"Stop no I do not want a hickey not today." I laugh gently pushing her face away.

"Skye baby shut up please." Is all she says before she continues kissing me.

A few moments pass and she finally stops as she checks on my bruise again.

"The swelling has gone down." She smiles gently removing the ice pack and throwing it into the kitchen.

I nod and wrap my arms around her neck watching her lovingly.

"Thank you Lena." I smile kissing her cheek.

Yelena just smirks before grabbing my jaw and tilting it upwards to her face. She removes the stray hairs on my face and kisses me passionately.

"Can you fight?" Yelena asks worriedly as she pulls back from the kiss.

I nod and stand up from her lap. "I will be fine, now come on get changed Lena we have to go soon,"

~An hour later~

"You look so perfect Lena." I smirk kissing her lips gently.

"Ah shush you I love you." Lena replies blushing a little.