Red room -yelena

Yelena rescues Skye from The Red Room

Skye POV

Spinning on my heel I turn around and attack the punching bag before pulling out my gun and aiming at the target placed directly in front of me.

Grinning as the bullet flies through the air before getting wedged in the bullseye, I place my gun back in its halter and turn back to the bag prepared to do the routine all over again.

"Skye hey Skye!" A voice thick with a Russian accent calls from the vent in the ceiling. I frown and look up aiming my gun at the vent.

I hear a sigh and immediately jump
backwards as someone leaps out the vent and kicks the gun out of my hand before beginning  to attack the rest of the black widows who had surrounded me.

"Skye.Remember.Me" The Russian attacker yells as she throws the fourth black widow to the floor unconscious. My face twitches as the attacker frowns at me and takes down more and more of the black widows until it was just her and I left.

"Skye don't make me do this is swear." She sighs rolling her eyes. I don't answer running at her and kicking her in the chest. "SERIOUSLY?" She groans falling backwards and holding her vest. I ignore her groans and continue to fight her.

"I don't want to fight you." The women pants only blocking my hits instead of hitting back. "It's me, Yelena remember we trained together before Dreykov mind controlled everyone, Skye you were my girlfr- my best friend," She continues blushing a little as she continues blocking my punches.

I stare at her up and down taking in the white suit and the vest with heaps of pockets as she talks.I don't reply to her I just continue trying to take her down.

"I'm sorry." Yelena sighs. My frown deepens confused as she gives me a quick smile. Suddenly she sweeps my legs out from under me and pins me to the floor.

I fight and struggle under her grip but my strength is nothing compared to hers. "I'm gonna get you back Skye." Yelena mutters as she reaches into one of her multiple pockets. My eyes widen in fear as she pulls out a red vial.

I squeeze my eyes closed as she smashes it onto the floor next to me and I squirm before inhaling the powder. I blink rapidly as my vision becomes blurry and my movement delayed. "It's gonna be ok Skye." Was all I hear before I lose consciousness.

~about 20 minutes later~

"wha- huh" I stammer as I rub my eyes. "SKYE." Yelena grins running over and crouching by my side.

"Where are we?" I ask still confused. "In a safe house don't worry your ok." Yelena whispers putting my forehead on hers. "I missed you." She whispers kissing my head.

I smile looking into her eyes. "I would've missed you as well if I knew what I was doing." I chuckle as I trace Yelena's hand with my fingers.

"Um so do you remember what happened before I was well mind controlled." I whisper my hand moving up to her face.

Yelena nods and grins. "How could I forget."

I bite back a smile watching her eyes drift to my lips. "So you gonna kiss me or...?" Yelena whispers laughing a little. I roll my eyes and nod pulling her face towards mine.

"Skye..." Yelena starts pulling back. "Mm." I reply breathing heavily. "I love you." She whispers her forehead still on mine. My cheeks blush red. "Yelena... I love you too."

~first of many hopefully... message me requests is you want to and I'll do them~