we're dating idiot - yelena

request by @BlueChz

"Can you please be nice to the newest recruit

"Can you please be nice to the newest recruit." Fury demands from the head of the table sending a spine curling glare towards Tony who merely shrugs before noticing me standing in the doorway.

"Hey..." I mumble a little nervous to be surrounded by none other than the Avengers. I only knew them through the news... apart from Yelena.

In fact I'm dating Yelena.

I don't even remember how it happened but it did. We fell head over heels for each other and now we were together and happier than we had ever been. Although no one else knew, we had both decided to keep it a secret for now at least until I had joined the Avengers and was properly considered part of the team.

Though that didn't stop my longing gaze towards the blonde from across the room.

"Hey." Yelena replies biting her lip to stop the smile itching to escape her mouth.

Tony's mouth falls open at Yelena's voice.

"B-but you don't talk. You don't talk to anyone. YOUR SMILING. She's smiling." Tony splutters gazing around the room to see if he was the only one seeing this.

No one else says a word although their faces were just as confused as the billionaires leaving me to internally chuckle.

"She's probably drunk or something." Nat shrugs with furrowed eyebrows watching her sister exchange smiles with me.

[one week later]

"Skye. God your so stupid you could've died." Yelena exhales reaching towards me to pull me off the ramp of the jet and enveloping me in her arms leaving the rest of the team frozen in shock of what was going on.

"Where's my hug? I'm the one that took the bullet for your favourite person." Tony scoffs holding out his arms towards Yelena who frowns at the man before walking away leaving me with butterflies all throughout my stomach.

"That girl is something else." Tony sighs.

"She is indeed." I whisper watching her walk away with a huge smile plastered across my face.

[one month later]

"Baby don't go yet." I whine reaching to pull Yelena back to my side.

Yelena's gentle chuckle fills the empty silence of the room before she shakes her head.

"I need to leave before Nat comes in to wake you up detka. But I promise I'm going to tell her soon. I'll tell everyone soon and then we won't have to hide anymore." She replies leaning over to plant a kiss on my forehead.

My hands reach up to cup her face before pulling her lips to my own crashing them against one another before pulling away, a little out of breath.

"It's not like your very good at hiding our relationship anyway." I giggle as Yelena fakes hurt.

"I'm very sneaky, in fact I'm a spy." She whispers scrunching her nose as if telling me a huge secret.

"Oh shut up Belova. Get out before Nat catches you. Stupid spy." I scoff throwing a pillow at the blonde as she hurries away turning her head back one more time to blow me a kiss.

[ another month later]

"SHE LITERALLY CUDDLING HER???" Tony screeches walking into the living room to see Yelena holding me to her chest whilst a movie plays in the background.

"Tony, hey, Tony. Shut up." I retort with the middle finger earning a groan from the man. "I'm so confused." He mutters walking back out the way he came with a quick look over his shoulder only to be met with my middle finger still following his figure.

"Ok that's it. Im telling them. Im telling them all today." Yelena nods standing up with a smile.

"Uh ok if you want to." I reply shocked at her outburst.

"Im going to find Natasha." Yelena yells as she runs off down the hallway leaving me alone on the couch.

[two hours later]

"Skye. Come. Here." Natasha storms into
the living room. My eyes instantly widen as her intimidating figure towers over my own as I sit against the couch cushions.

"So your dating my sister? That explains a lot." She begins narrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes." I reply unsure of where this is headed.

"You guys are cute together." Nat breaks into a smile opening her arms and bringing me into them.

"But hurt her and Ill break you." She whispers in my ear, her voice scarily raspy.

Nodding my acknowledgment I make a hasty exit attempting to find Yelena to finally kiss her without any fears of being caught.

"SKYE. I KNEW. I KNEW IT FROM THE DAY YOU ARRIVED." Tony appears around the corner pumping his fist in the air in triumph.

"Your dating Miss Belova." He chuckles nodding as if this explained everything. Which it did.

"Yes I am Stark now excuse me I have my girlfriend to find." I sigh rolling my eyes at the scene he was putting on.

Pushing past him I continue down the hallway.

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A BOTTOM." Tony's voice echoes down the hallway earning a second eye roll.

"YEAH AND I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A DICK." I reply before opening Yelena's bedroom door.

"That man is a sickness." I sigh catching the blonde on her bed reading a book.

"I know detka. Now come here." She grins placing her book down so her arms are free to hold me.

Smiling I crawl towards the spy and lay against her chest humming contently as her fingers gently run through my hair, the sound of her heartbeat pulling me into a deep sleep.

another request done.

im sorry if this isn't how u wanted it tho ahhh. i tried so many times for this one ngl and im also sorry it took so long to do :(

anyway how is everyone i miss u guys :)