The chase-yelena

Yelena Nat and skye are running away from a bunch of moterbikers

Skye POV

"GET OUT THE CAR." Yelena growls at the man as he sits in the car stunned at the beautiful Russian women pointing a gun at him. The man nods and bolts taking off across the street.

Yelena grins getting into the passenger seat. I glance at Nat and raise my eyebrows. "Lena that was a bit harsh." I scold diving into the backseat.

Even with her back to me I could feel Yelena's eyes roll. "Do you want me to go chase the man down and unsteal his car?" She shrugs. I scoff shuffling into the middle of the backseats so I had a clear view of the front window.

Nat starts up the car hurriedly before reversing into the car behind and groaning as she tries to go forwards. Yelena's impatiences gets the better of her. "Ok anytime now please." She yells as Nat accelerates into another car. " Shut up." Nat retorts as she manages to begin driving forward.

A trio of motorbikes scale down the stairs beside us, bullets firing from their guns as they attempt to shoot us down.

"SHIT DUCK SKYE." Yelena shouts as the back window shatters and glass falls against me and the seats beside.

Tucking my head into my chest I squeeze my eyes closed praying I wouldn't get shot. "On second thought please come here." Yelena frowns patting her lap. Nodding I swiftly jump over the seats and land on Yelena's lap with a thud.

"I get that you two are in love and shit but cut it out." Nat groans her eyes focused on the road as Yelena's hands rub my sides, her lips pressed against my temple. "Jealous?" Yelena smirks.Nat merely rolls her eyes and snaps her head around to glance behind us.

Two out of the three bikes had crashed leaving one weaving through cars and spraying bullets in our general direction. Yelena's hands tighten over my waist as she ducks down pulling me with her.

Glaring towards her sister as the bullets come to a rest she sighs. "So you got a plan or should we just stay duck and cover." She complains.

"My plan was to drive us away." Nat replies eyeing the motorbike and continuing driving down the road. Yelena just glares at her and rolls her eyes. "That's a shit plan."

Suddenly Yelena grabs the wheel of the car and turns the car around so we were now facing the moterbike. I smile knowing what she wanted me to do. Opening the car door, it breaks off flying towards the moterbiker who steers her vehicle as best she can but still manages to fly off her bike against a brick wall.

I sigh and relax a little still sitting on Yelena's lap. "I think we are safe." Nat whispers as we drive out of the city." I nod sighing again before resting my head on Yelena's shoulder. "Anyone have any food?" I ask my stomach rumbling a little.

Yelena grins and nods. "Yep I have some in my brand new vest...guys look how many pockets it has its so cool." She giggles taking a museli bar out and handing it to me. I just roll my eyes and give her a peck on the cheek before eating.

"I like your vest." Nat laughs making Yelena fist bump the air. "Right I know it's so cool." She grins. I just laugh as we continue to drive into who knows where...