Other Books By Me

The Sentinel Demon

🍷Description🍷

Rosemary Collins is a to-herself, intelligent girl who is currently going through a semi break-down over never finding love.

   One day, while Rosemary is driving back to her house from visiting her friend...something jumps infront of her car, and causes it to flip. This wouldn't be the first time she was in a car crash similar to this...

   Rosemary awakens a little after the car crash, to find a...creature, sucking the blood from her hand. Rosemary passes out after her interaction, and awakens the next morning in her bed...remembering what happend.

   What happens when Rosemary falls off a roof, purposely, to get the creature to come out, and prove that she is not just crazy - he saves her. And she is satisfied. But of course, he disappears again.

   Will Rosemary ever figure out who this...demon, is? What Is he exactly? What happens when Rosemary finds herself liking him a little too much, and she may also be bringing back his humanity...

   Read to find out!

Accidentally In Love

🤎Description🤎

Leigh Finch is the new student at Briarwood High, and your usual-unusual introvert. Likes to be alone, has one friend, weird, and had a very interesting encounter with her neighbor, on the first day she moved. And...she may also be developing quite a big crush on said neighbor.

   Leigh's neighbor, Knox Anderson, is the "badboy" of the school. Known for his good looks, and I-don't-care demeanor, Knox keeps a small group and sticks to himself most of the time. All smirks and jokes with his friends at school, but things couldn't be further from smiles at home.

   When Knox and Leigh meet, he finds himself completely mesmerized by her, and constantly wants to be with her. She makes him feel happy, and constantly puts a smile on his face, and he doesn't know what to do. He's never felt this before. He does not believe he is good enough for her, which leads him to struggle with his feelings. But only if he knew how good Leigh believed he was.

   With lots of drama, romance, and many many conflicts, Leigh and Knox struggle to get their feelings across. Will they ever get those feelings out? Read to find out!