Chapter 29: "Dont arrest him."

Continued.....
Sin
I drive up and down the streets of Chicago. Where the h*ll would he take her?

I've been driving for the past 2 hours now. It's already dark. Ollie got everyone together at Alex's house. We got the police involved just incase. There's a search party going on.

But I? I keep thinking about the same thing. How did he know where I was? The only people that knew I was going to the MLK parade was Sunshine, Faith, Alex, Ollie, Erik, Evan, Jake, Leah, Sarah, Caroline, and Skeet. Hm, unless...oh my god. Sarah.

A little f*cking information, Sarah happens to be good friends with Jocelyn. Yes. My ex. And Jocelyn's family is good friends with my uncle from a few years ago. But why would Sarah do something like that? Unless it's because she's jealous of Sunshine I have no idea what's going on. I need to go to Sarah.

I turn around the car and drive back in the main city. I quickly pull out my phone and dial Alex's number, "Hey, have you found her?" "No...not yet. But can you hand the phone to Leah." "Sure. Why?" "I'll explain later."

A few seconds later, I hear Leah, "Yes? This is Leah." "Hi Leah, this is Sin. I have a quick question. Where is your sister?"

Leah clears her throught, "She's with her friends at the Mayberry mall. Why?" "I think Sarah has a part In what happend to Sunshine. Thankyou."

I hang up the phone and turn right to head to the mall. The mall where we went outfit shopping for the dance. When I was falling in love with the most amazing girl in the world. H*ll, I'm pretty sure I was already in love then. I just didn't know it...

I pull into the mall and quickly get out, trudging into the mall. Who in the world goes shopping this late?

It takes me a little while but I finally find Sarah with her two friends by the shoe section. I walk up to Sarah and she meets eyes with me, "Sin? What are you doing here?" "We need to talk. Alone." Sarah rolls her eyes and follows me away from her friends outside the front of the mall.

"Yes?" "Who did you tell that I was going to the MLK parade."

Sarah furrows her eyebrows, "What the h*ll- why do you want to know?" I glare at her. Sarah rolls her eyes once again, "Fine. I told Jocelyn. She wanted to know because she had a friend that wanted to surprise you or whatever." I cross my arms. So Jocelyn IS behind this.

"Do you know anything about Sunshine going missing?"

Sarah coughs nervously, "What? No, uh, why would I? What?" "Sarah."

Sarah let's out a breath, "Fine. Some blond guy I ran into at the hotel in Miami wanted me to help kidnap her or something. But I told him no, even though he was hot as-" "What was his name?" "Huh?"

I clear my throught, "What. Was. His. Name?" I say more sturn and demanding.

Sarah furrows his eyebrows, "Uh Johnny, Jack, John, hmm, wait! Jay, Jam-" "Jacob?" "Yeah! That guy!"

I trudge back off to my car, "You're welcome!" I hear Sarah yell. I ignore her and get in my car before speedily driving off. Where would she be?

Meanwhile.....
Sunshine

Ughh, my head is killing me. I cough from all the dust in the room. Where am I?

I look around me but everything is little blurs. I can tell I'm in a very old room. Besides a lamp I am the only thing in the room. The walls are old and dirty, so is the carpet. The windows are all boarded up and it smells like death in here. Wait...