Chapter 17: "My Angel."

At The Beach.....
Sunshine
We all got to the beach and Faith and I went into the little bathrooms next to the outdoor showers. I went in and changed into the bikini while Faith just slipped off her shorts and shirt. I step out in just my bikini and sandals. I fell...naked.

    Faith's eyebrows raise and she smiles brightly when she sees me, "You look so good in that!" I pick up my sunglasses. I guess I do...

   I let out a long breath. For some reason I'm really nervous to be around Sin in a bikini. The first time I was, it didn't feel that weird because I had only just met him. But I've known him now. I've kissed him now. I know how his lips feel on mine. And I would do it again in a heartbeat.

   Faith sticks my cloths in her giant bag she got and we step out of the bathrooms, making our way down to the beach where Sin and Alex are waiting for us.

   Just don't trip and you'll be perfectly fine.

Sin
"Hey man. You do realize that you called Sunshine your girlfriend earlier, right? And what you said to her."

  I chuckle at the thoughtful what happend, "Yeah." Alex smiles then shakes his head.

     "You do realize that Sunshine's kind of...different, right?" Alex asks.

   I furrow my eyebrows, "I'm very aware she's different, in a good way of course. But...I feel like you're referring to something else?"

    Alex grins, amused, "She's kind of innocent Sin. You dont just say, "She wouldn't have to pay me to have sex with her" referring to someone like Sunshine, unless you mean it." I raise a amused brow at this and smirk mischievously. Oh, he thinks I didn't mean it?

   Alex's eyebrows shoot up a second later, "Oh s*it. You want to-" all of a sudden, theres the sounds of two girls laughing. Those laughs Alex and I have become very firmiliar with it seems.

    Alex and I instantly turn around and see Faith and Sunshine walking towards us in bikinis. Holy-woah. I clear my throught as I feel my mouth start to water like a little school boy. Pull yourself together Sin! F*ck...Sunshine will give me a heart attack at 21.

   Faith and Sunshine stop right infront of us and Faith sets down her giant bag. D*mn, what the h*ll does she have in that thing?

    "You guys ok?" Faith asks, curiously looking at our probably drooling expressions. Faith snaps her fingers infront of us.

   I clear my throught then try to shake the thoughts from my head, "Uh...yeah. We're fine. Does it feel hot out here to yall?" Smooth Sin. Smooth.

    Faith laughs, "Well, this is Miami, Sin." "I mean like- nevermind." Faith laughs.

   "Hey, you want to get in the water?" Faith turns to Alex. Alex nods and they run off into the ocean.

    I turn back to Sunshine and she lifts up her sunglasses to reveal her beautiful silver eyes. D*mn.

   I let my eyes travel over every inch of her body. She is flawless. Her skin looks perfectly sunkissed and her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. If I rmeber correctly, Faith said that Sunshine grew up in Louisiana for a good amount of her childhood. She's a sweet little southern bell. No wonder I can't see how she fits in with Florida girls.

    I look down at her neck and see the necklace that I gave her and chuckle, "You're wearing it."

  Sunshine looks down at the necklace before a big smile spreads across her face, "I...forgot to take it off." I laugh.