Chapter 11: "Jacob"

Sunshine
"Are you....are you serious?"

   Sin rolls his eyes, "No Sunshine, it was a joke. Of course I'm serious!"

     I laugh, "Y-yes."

    Sin smirks, "Yes what?

       I roll my eyes, "Yes, I'll go to the dance with you." "Good, I'll see you there. Angel..." Sin turns on his leather boots and walks away towards Erik and Ollie. I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

  "Sunshine!" I turn around and see Faith run straight at me, "Alex asked me to the dance!"

   I smile brightly, "That's great!" Faith claps her hands in excitement.

    "Please say you're going. You need a good dance after the last one-" My eyes widen at the thought, "Oh sunshine....I didnt mean to bring that up. I-" "It's fine..."

   Another little piece of information, Jacob forced me to go with him to the winter formal AND prom of my senior year. I said no at first but he...he hit me. Nobody else knows about how he abused me. Faith knows he would blackmail me, but nothing else. Jacob told me not to tell her or he would...hurt me AND her. I hope this dance will be better than the last. No Jacob.

9 Days Later.....
Sunshine
"Sunshine! Get on your shoes! We're going shopping!" I reach in my closet and pull out my yellow converse to go with my white skinny ripped jean's and yellow tank top. I find it funny how my favorite color is yellow and my names Sunshine. Even though the sun is technically orange, but it still looks yellow from earth.

Faith and I step out of the apartment and I lock the door. Just so happens that Alex and Sin walk out at the same exact time.

   "Where are you two off to?" Ughhh. Socialization.

     "We're going shopping for dresses for the dance." Faith says excited.

    "Hm, just so happens we're going shopping for suits. What store are y'all going to?" "Mayberrys" "Ha, we're going there too. Y'all need a ride?" Alex offers kindly.

   Sin leans over to Alex, "You'll have to take them in your car since I'm driving mine."

   Alex pauses to think for a second then smirks, "Orrr....you could drive Sunshine and I'll drive Faith."

  Sins eyes slightly widen at the suggestion, "Uh.....sure." Alex chuckles a bit. Great, alone in a car with Sin. Perfect. If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. Anyways....

5 Minutes Later....
Sunshine
We walk out into the parking lot and Sin heads to a Corvette right in front of the parking lot. Hang on...

  "Wait? That's yours?" I ask, surprised. That's the blue Corvette I saw when we first got here.

    Sin laughs as he hits a button on his keys to open the doors, "Yep. I just got it a few weeks ago. You like it?"

   I scan over the car, "Its a corvette, right?"

    Sin raises his eyebrows, "Yeah. It's a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette." Woah.

    "Cool." Sin laughs as we get in the car. The doors start to shut once we get in the car, and I buckle up. Don't die, dont die, dont die.

    Sin starts to pull out of the parking lot, right behind Faith and Alex, "What type of music do you like?" I am surpised by Sins question.

   "Mainly Rock, or classical." "Old rock or new rock?" "Either works, but I usually listen to old rock."

   Sin makes a surprised sound under his breath, "I noticed you were wearing a Guns N' Rose's t-shirt but I thought at the time you were just trying to impress me." Sin admits through a chuckle.