Chapter 22: "a.k.a your cousin"

Continued.....
Sunshine
I watch as Gibson break dances on the floor, with a lot of people cheering him on-his bleached hair moving and swiveling. You can catch a glimpse of his emerald green eyes.

All of a sudden he spins up and lands, floating in the air by only one hand on the ground. He springs back down as everyone claps. Gibson bows funnily, wearing his baggy camo pants and white muscle tank top. We all clap and I smile brightly.

Gibson soon spots me but looks away. That's when he freezes and looks at me again. Everyone goes back to dancing, but Gibson walks towards me.

He furrows his eyebrows, "Sunny D is that you?!" He yells over the music. Ugh, not that nickname.

I laugh, "Yeah, I didn't know you were in Florida!" Gibson hugs me, lifting me up off the ground. He let's go of me and kisses me on the cheek. I watch as a blank expression takes over Sins face as he crosses his arms, I laugh.

Gibson looks up at Sin and bites his lip, "Uhhh, Sunny, you didn't tell me you had a bodygaurd." I laugh. Sin rolls his eyes. Gibson must have seen, because he laughs.

"What are you laughing at?" Sin asks, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Gib laughs some more, "The fact that you're probably thinking I'm into my cousin." Sin coughs, embarrassed, and clears his throught.

I laugh before I stand on my tippy toes up to his ear, "Who's jealous now?" Sin smirks, shaking his head and takes my hand in his. I giggle. He's cute.

Gib chuckles before holding out his hand. Gibson and Sin shake hands, "I'm Gibson Timberlake, nice to meet you, Mr..." "Ainsley."

Gib furrows his eyebrows, "Have we met?"

Sin raises a brow, "Well I am a world renowned rockstar, Mr. Timberlake."

Gibson raises his eyebrows, "Oh. Oh...OH. Wait, "I dont know, I thought you looked-" "Wait, you went to Hart Crest high school in Chicago."

A surpised look takes over Sins face, "Yeah, you went there?" Say what?

Gib laughs, "Yeah, I was quite the...extrovert...at the time."

Sin
Gibson Timberlake, Gibson Timberlake, Gibson Tim- oh s*it.

"You wouldn't happen to be the guy that..."

Gibson looks down at the floor embarrassed, "Yeah...." ahhh. He's THAT guy.

Sunshine looks at us funny, "How do you two know eachother?" Well, she's in for a story. I snicker.

Gibson clears his throught, "Well...we went to the same highschool...and you know how I wasnt the best kid in the world. I sorda, kinda maybe...sabotaged something of his in my junior year there."

Sunshine crosses her arms and a disappointed look takes over her face, "Gibson..."

Gibson let's out a breath, "I sorda stuck gum on the strings of his guitar before a talent show..." Sunshine raises her eyebrows.

Gibson looks at me ashamed and I laugh, "I'm sorry about that by the way..." he apologizes, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

I shake my head, "It's fine. You were just a kid."

Gibson laughs, "Yeah, a dumb, d*ckish one." We all laugh.

All of a sudden, a young blond-haired girl comes out from the crowd and flicks her hair near Sunshine and I as she wraps her arms around Gibsons waist.

Sunshine
Who the- Gibson laughs, "I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Hailey Karver." Gibson? Girlfriend? Not going to lie, I never thought I'd hear those tie words together. Gibson was so set on never getting in a relationship just a year ago. This man is confusing.