Chapter 30: "The End"

Epilogue

2 Days Later...
Sunshine
This is an interesting birthday. Faith and I blow out our candles on the huge cake that Sin and Alex got us.

   "Happy birthday Baby." Sin whispers in my ear. I smile at him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

    Faith and I begin to open our first presents, and I gasp once I see what is in the box. It's a baby blanket! A light blue baby blanket.

     I feel my eyes start to heat up. And who was this from? Ollie. I look at Ollie and smile. He smiles back.

A Few Months Later...
June 3rd
I nervously sit in the hospital room to figure out what the gender of our baby is. Sin sits next to me as happy as ever which makes me happy. The doctor comes back in the room.

    "Well..." Sin says impatiently, moving his hand around. I have to hold back a laugh.

   The doctor smiles brightly and puts his hands together, "It's a boy." I feel a tear run down my cheek and I look at Sin.

     "We're having a boy." He says happily before kissing me. I hear the doctor laugh.

   Around a month ago we found out that Faith is having a boy too. Her and Alex are deciding on a baby name right now. Now it's our time to start.

A Few More Months Later...
September 3rd
Sunshine
Everyone sits nervously outside of the hospital room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us we can go see Faith and Alex. Today Faith started to go into labor. She's about right on time too. It's not much longer until I have our little boy either. I have to admit that I am a little scared. But I also couldn't be more happy that I am going to have a little boy. I hope he turns out to be just like his father. As amazing as ever.

    All of a sudden, the doors open to the waiting room and the doctor steps out, "They're ready for visitors." I look at Sin exited and he helps me up and we walk through the hallway to the room.

     I instantly see Faith holding a beautiful little boy, Faith shushing him. Alex just sits next to Faith and looks at the baby with so much love. And so do I.

   Faith sees me, and her eyes tear up, "Sunshine...Sin...just look at him." I feel tears start to come and I start crying.

   Sin chuckles and holds me, "What's wrong baby?" "It's these stupid pregnancy hormones." Sin laughs.

    I wipe my eyes and we walk over to the side of the bed. Faith smiles and looks up at me, "Do you want to hold him?" I nod my head and Faith lifts him up to me. I hold out my arms and hold the tiny little baby, "Meet Brandon Charles Keys."

    I smile at the little human I'm holding in my arms. So delicate but so beautiful. I smile even more when he grabs my finger, his eyes still not opening. I rock him in my arms and Sin steps closer to me and observes the little human.

     "Alex, y'all got some powerful gene's because he's as cute as a button." Sin says. I laugh. I hand him to Alex and Alex's face starts to light up and he leans the baby down to Faith.

    "Look, he's opening his eyes." Alex informs. The baby completely opens his eyes. "Look Faith, he has your eyes."

    Faith starts to cry, "He's beautiful."

A Month Later...
October 11th
Sunshine
"We're pregnant!" Wait...did she just say-

   "You're pregnant?" Ollie cuts in, his eyes wide and utterly surpised. "Lord. Am I the only one not having a kid?" He asks again. We all laugh.