Chapter 19: "Entertainment News."

Continued....
Sunshine
Sin got a phone call from Baron and had to answer it so hes doing that. And Faith went out front to call another cab. It's really cold out here. I should have brought a jacket.

    I can't help but feel creeped out at the scenery. I'm standing in the grass next to the school, waiting for Faith or Sin to come back around. I'd really prefer to use Sin as a human heating pad right now. For Miami it's getting cold at night around here. There must be a big storm coming.

     "Sunshine, we meet again." I spin around to see Jacob again. Don't freeze up again. Oh god. Not being rude...ok, well I am because Jacob is horrible. But, Jacob is like a piece of gum you step on. You just can't get rid of him.

    "What do you want?" "You. What else?" Jacob steps closer and I step back.

     "Come on Sunshine. I just want a little fun." Jacob backs me up all the way to the brick walls of the school.

    Jacob traps me between his arms and leans his face down closer to mine. I turn my head away from him. I let out sounds of struggle as Jacob grips my wrist.

     "What are you doing wearing this little dress? You just want the guys all over you, don't you?" I feel my eyes prick with tears.

     Jacob's other hand touches my leg and trys to move further up the dress. I start moving around quickly, trying to push him off of me, "Get off me, Jacob!"

    Jacob grunts, "Stop being such a b*tch and be still!"

    "Don't come any closer!" "Or what? What are you going to do? Your brothers not here to protect you. Niether is your loser rockstar-" all of a suddenz Jacob is being jerked off me and thrown to the ground.

     Jacob gets up, cursing under his breath to find a very, VERY angry Sin. Sin crosses his arms.

    "Oh, if it isn't The Rockstar. Come to save your little b*tch?-" Sin punches Jacob in the face and he falls back.

     "Woah, calm down. No need to get physical." Sin gestures for me to come over to him and I look at Jacob nervouly before doing so. When I'm halfway to Sin, Jacob grabs my arms and pulls me to him.

    "Let go of me Jacob!" I yell and hit his arm. Sin races over, but before he can lay a hand on Jacob, I twist his arm around and kick him in the no no square. Sin laughs.

   "That's my girl-" Sin coughs awkwardly, "I mean- uh..." I find myself laughing.

   Jacob stands back up,"You're just like your f*cking mother!" Jacob yells. What? My mother?

     "M-my mother?" "Oh yes, your mother." Jacob spits blood down on the ground, "Your mother was a bully. She would go around stealing every guy in school, in her little cheerleader skirt. Then, when my Mother finnaly had a interest in someone, your b*tch of a mother stole him away from her and married him." I gasp. Ehat?

   "Jacob! Come on honey! We need to get home!"

    Jacob wipes the blood off his lip, "I'll see you two very soon." Jacob walks away. I let out a unstesdy breath. I can't hold it in anymore. I start crying. Sin looks over at me worried and instantly runs over to me.

  Sin pulls me into his warm embrace, "Shh shh shh, it's ok. You're ok. Don't listen to him Sunshine."

   I burry my face into Sins chest, "I-I want to go back."

Sin
"Ok, let's go." I wipe the tears off of Sunshines cheeks and we walk off hand in hand to the cab waiting. We get in with Faith and she questions Sunshine. Oh boy.