Chapter 15: "Razney Jewelers"

Later That Day....
Sunshine
"Hey, do you wanna go out tonight?" Faith asks as she enters the living room, me sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Where?" I look up from my book with a curious expression. I see Faith wearing yoga pants, a t-shirt and a jacket. She looks....chill? This is sort of new. Faith only does this when she's worried about something.

Faith picks up her purse, "Just down to the park. I got something I need to tell you." She sounds serious.

"Sure, let me just slip back on my shoes." Faith nods and heads out the door. Where did I put those shoes? God dang it. Well, I have black, white, yellow, and blue high top converse. And yet I cant find my white or black ones. I'll go with my yellow ones. I pick up my shoes and slip them on.

At The Park.....
Sunshine
"Come on Faith, what is it? You've been sitting there for a while now." Faith is really thinking hard about something.

Faith takes a deep breath then turns to me and looks at me nervously, "I- uh." "What?"

Faith takes a deep breath,"I want to take it to the next level...with Alex." I gasp a little, shocked, but happy.

"That's great Faith! But why do you sound so nervous?"

Faith let's out another nervous breath, "What if he doesnt want to?" Really?

I laugh, "Faith, that boy is basically in love with you. Why wouldn't he?"

Faith raises her eyebrows, "Love? Psh. Molto Divertente." Faith says through a scoffy laugh. Her and her italian. But I've come to find out that that means, "very funny."

"Do you....love him?" I ask, quieter. This makes her stop.

Faith furrows her eyebrows while looking down at the concrete,"I...I don't know..."

The Next Day.....
Alex
I knock on Sins door. I hope this goes well. He'll probably be stubborn at first but he'll do it.

"Come in." I open the door and come in Sins room to find him standing in his room on his phone.

"What do you want?" "I have a question." I step more into his room.

Sin switches off his phone and tosses it on his bed, "What?" I let out a breath. You got this Alex.

"Can we take Sunshine and Faith on the plane with us to Miami?"

Sin rolls his eyes, "Why?" A*shole.

I cross my arms, "We're all going to the same place, so why not?" "I would have to ask Baron and then he would get all suspicious and wonder why we're bringing two girls with us on a trip for our launch party." "Come on Sin. Pleaseeeeee."

Sin let's out a long breath, "Fine. I'm guessing we need to get Covey too?" I nod my head. Sin seems oddly ok with this. Who am I kidding? He was always going to agree. He can't seem to stay away from his Sunshine.

Meanwhile....
Sunshine
"What do you mean you and grandma aren't home?" "I'm sorry sweetie, me and a few of my teacher friends are going on a trip to New York and won't be back until a few days after christmas. And grandma is with me." My mom explains. Oh no...nooo.

"What about Covey and I?" I ask, raising up from the couch

"Oh, well, Covey texted me a little while ago and said that hes going on a trip with his friends to Milwaukee. You could stay with Faith and her mom?" Thanks for telling me Covey.