Chapter 18: "The Time Capsule."

Continued.....
Sin
Sunshine pulls away at first but then kisses me back. The kiss is sweet and passionate. But short. Just enough to reassure me that she is ok.

    I could never tire of the feeling of Sunshine's lips against mine. My new favorite thing lately is to be in the presence of Sunshine. She just makes me...happy. Shes adorable and the sweetest person I've ever met. I can see her passion for the guitar, and how much it means to her to make her father proud. Her impressions on my friends are just amazing. When Alex first met her, he told me recently that he just knew she was good. He felt a certain feeling pff her that she was a pure soul. His words not mine.

     Ollie, even after his idiotic meeting of Sunshine, has developed a care for Sunshine like all my friends. Sunshine is just one of those people.

     I love how shes unbelievably nice even to the people that don't deserve it, and also think she shouldn't be. But it's just who she is. She's naive at times as well, mainly when it comes to a certain Jake Tapper. God I want to lay him on his a*s. He had the audacity to act like he didn't disrespect Sunshine behind her back at that dance.

     I slowly pull back from the kiss, "Come on, you need to go to sleep." I say, smirking.

   Sunshine nods and I make sure she sits down on the bed and hand her the pill she has to take, and a glass of water. Sunshine swallows the pill and lays back. I lay down right next to her.

A Few Hours Later...
Sin
F*ck, I can't sleep.

     I've been laying in this bed next to Sunshine for nearly 5 hours now, worrying to death. Should I wake her up to check on her? What if she's unconcious right now and I have no idea? Is she breathing?

     I raise up from the bed and lean back against the head board. I drag my hands down my face as I let out a long breath.

     I look down at Sunshine's peaceful body. I'm just now noticing how adorable she looks when she sleeps. Wait wait wait...Sunshine has freckles...?

   I squint my eyes and look closer. Below Sunshines eyes, I am just now notices the barely visible freckles. Hm, cute.

    I am suddenly alarmed when I see Sunshine's face contort into a worried expression. Her eyebrows furrow together and her lips slightly frown. What is she dreaming about?

     Sunshine moves a little before moving once slightly aggressively and her eyes comes open. I watch as she looks around tiredly. Her eyes then meet mine.

    "Sin?" Her tired voice is kinda cute. Is it weird that I think that?

   I move back down where I'm under the covers with Sunshine, "Yes?"

    "I...I...I don't want you to leave me..." her voice voice worried. Why would she think I would leave her?

    "What? Sunshine...I will never leave you, ok?" I assure her as I move her closer. I pull sunshine into me where her back is against my chest and I nuzzle my face down by her neck.

     "I'll never leave you..." I assure her one last time.

   Sunshine holds onto my arm and cuddles me, "Thankyou..." her voice sounds tired. I kiss Sunshines jaw before holding her close and closing my eyes.

The Next Morning.....
Sunshine
When I woke up this morning, I was curled into a ball in Sins arms. It must be pretty early considering he's still here. My head hurts terribly...

    I sit up straight and look out of the window balconey then back at Sin. He looks cute when he's sleeping. I want to touch his hair...is that weird?