19

If only Tatyana had known the predicament that something small like her ex helping her out with a nose bleed she would've never even agreed to taking his help, she didn't know how she could fuck up something so bad with the only guy that she wanted, she didn't want Christian but she couldn't explain why she kissed him.

Tatyana paced back and forth in her room waiting for a text back from Steven, while Christian had been blowing up her phone but she couldn't care less about him right now, she wanted her man back and quickly.

She'd been blowing up his phone for a couple hours now, no response and it was killing her slowly. They hadn't been apart for too long but she was missing him badly.

A week with no contact, She fucked up and badly.

She plopped down on her bed glancing down at her phone once more, still full of text messages from people she didn't care about right now.

A loud knock at her door could be heard followed by a call out "Taty, open the door"

Tatyana immediately jumped up and locked her bedroom door, for what she knew she was home alone and her mom wasn't supposed to be home for a while.

"Who is it!?" She yelled backing away from the door and over to her window "It's Nicole.. let me in?" She sighed, due to Tatyana not answering her phone all day she begun to get worried so she took it upon herself to check in in.

"God you scared me" she said flinging the door open "girl you look a mess, are you okay?" Nicole frowned closing the door behind her and plopping down on the comfortable bean bag in the corner of her room.

"Okay no need to be so sweet" Tatyana sarcastically spoke before submerging back into her sheets "What happened? Taty?" Nicole questioned.

"Nothing I can't deal with it by myself, I mean if we really look at it I'm the problem" she responded completely dogging Nicole's question.

"Tatyana, tell me what happened right now.. It can't be that bad to the point where you're ignoring everyone and not taking care of yourself..." Nicole softly spoke watching at the girl sunk deeper into her cover "I just- it's my fault I fucked up so bad"

"Tatyana don't ramble, what happened?"

"I kissed Christian after me and Steven made it somewhat official that we were together and now he's not talking to me?"

"Tatyana.. Why would you kiss Christian is my first question?" Nicole stood up walking over to her bed and getting in with her "I swear it was an accident I didn't even kiss him back, I pulled away"

"You kissed Christian and Steven saw, you better get that boy a gift and go beg for his forgiveness"

"He won't talk to me, I've called and texted multiple times in the past week" her voice was cracking, like she couldn't hold back her tears anymore.

"So make him talk to you..?"

"How?" A worried look hung across her face "Are you slow? Go to his house, apologize profusely explain everything to him and buy him some food or something" Nicole recommended, watching as Tatyana switched the song that played faintly in the background to the worst by jhene aiko.

"Come on, get up" Nicole said waiting for the girl to suck it up and change into her proper clothing instead of her baggy tshirt and short shorts.

"This isn't like before, you can't wait for him to come to you, if you want him back get him back"

"But I can't.. he'll never trust me again" Tatyana complained "Earn it back then, get up and go get him before you lose your chance"

Tatyana stood in front of the room that Steven was staying in listening closely, she could hear music faintly playing inside but nothing else.