24

TW, this chapter does included some harassment.

Tatyana had already had tons to drink especially from that game of beer pong and was more than tipsy, she was so intoxicated and wasn't gonna sober up anytime soon, she sat on the stairs with Conrad and Jeremiah while Steven was downstairs playing poker or something.

She saw Nicole marching up the hall and was excited to see her but surprised she was even there "Nicole!" She exclaimed, her words slurred a bit as she walked down the stairs carefully.

"Hey babe" Nicole shot her a smile placing her arms around Tatyana and giving her a chaste kiss on her cheek "Conrad, I need to speak to you" her tone quickly switched as she gently pulled away from the hug "Nicky? Where you going?" She frowned watching Conrad hurry down the stairs "I'll be right back don't worry" she grabbed her hand caressing it before leading Conrad out front.

"Hm, what's that about" she asked trekking back up the stairs to sit beside Jeremiah "no clue," he shrugged "can I have some of your drink" Tatyana not exactly asking took the cup downing more alcohol.

"Goodness how high is your alcohol tolerance" Jeremiah's eyes widened "I don't even think I have one" she shrugged it off "yeah cause you drink like an irish man" he teased earning a quiet laugh from her "how stereotypical of you!" Tatyana jokingly responded

"Taty" Nicole called out from the bottom of the stairs "Nicole!" she rushed down the stairs "come, show me where the drinks are at" she grinned latching onto Taty's hand.

"Where's Bells?" Taty questioned "Conrad is probably on his way to get her now, she's ok" Nicole reassured her.

"Ok well, here's where all the drinks are choose" and Nicole did exactly that, picking up a drink of her choice from the table specifically hennessy.

"Haha, it's hilarious you came because Kaydence was asking for you earlier"

"Kaydence is here? Great where is he" Nicole took a shot "um he must be in that room to the left playing pool, but can we dance a little first" Tatyana pleaded, picking up the bottle of henny Nicole took from, she took a long waterfall from the drink, not knowing if that would be her last drink or not.

"Hm.. yeah let's dance a little"

"Finally!" she pranced into the huge living room, that's where everyone was chilling and some danced to the loud music that could be heard throughout the whole house.

Tatyana's hips swayed in her low waisted jeans as she sung to the lyrics of Deja Vu by Post Malone with Nicole, still sipping on a cup of beer that tasted like shit.

"Didn't you come with Steven?" Nicole asked raising her voice so Tatyana could hear her over the music "yeah but he's downstairs playing poker with some guys" she explained, a chuckle came from her mouth before she spoke again "they're proper dickheads not gonna lie"

Nicole laughed at her comment and then they continued singing to the lyrics and dancing, Nicole pulled out her phone opening up instagram to take videos of the two having a good time.

"Damn, she's fine" Christian whispered to one of his friends watching Tatyana dance with Nicole drunkenly but still alluring, his eyes glued onto her.

"I know.." Kaydence agreed "even though Nicole is who I want, Steven or whatever his name is a very lucky guy" Kaydence nodded his head as he stood around checking out both of them, gross as usual.

"See, I could see if you cheated on anyone else, but Tatyana?" one of his friends chimed in "no cause I'm going to make it right tonight" he shrugged his shoulders watching Tatyana as she stopped dancing, whispered something to Nicole then stumbled up the steps.