04

"How are you liking your sixteenth birthday?" Taylor questioned Belly as they followed behind the boys into the party "I love it, and thank you guys for the gifts" Belly smiled at the two girls.

As they entered the house the smell of alcohol and weed could be smelt throughout the house, people flooded the house, Jeremiah, Conrad and Steven branched off to meet up with other people leaving the girls.

"I need a drink" Tatyana spoke loudly so the group could hear her over the music, as they stood around in the kitchen "here, pour some for me and the birthday girl" Taylor smiled handing Tatyana three red solo cups.

"You're drinking Belly?" Tatyana looked at her friend with a surprised look "Just one or two drinks okay?" Belly nodded adjusting the flower crown on her head, Tatyana began pouring out some henny for herself and the others.

"You never drink henny unless you're- you okay?" Taylor let out a dry laugh as she cut herself off, knowing that Tatyana was about to get wasted tonight "I'm fine, let's not talk about me today is about belly" Tatyana plastered a smile across her face handing her the red solo cup, then placing a chaste kiss on her cheek causing her to giggle.

"Drink up birthday girl" Taylor spoke enthusiastically to belly watching her sip a little bit of the alcohol, she made a sour face "that's strong!" She yelled over the music "you'll get used to it okay" Tatyana gave her a reassuring look.

"Wait guys if we're gonna dance I need a couple shots" she sighed "we are not dancing" Belly shook her head "of course we're dancing" Taylor scoffed.

Tatyana easily downed three more shots of alcohol, before following the two into the next room over.

After having a couple drinks, playing a round of uno and cup pong with the boys, the group was drunk out of their minds yelling along to the lyrics of 3005 by childish gambino while Conrad sat on the couch watching them.

"I love you guys like so much" A drunken belly admitted "don't be gay" Jeremiah joked "he's joking, we love you too birthday girl" Tatyana grinned.

"Who got my sister drunk" Steven questioned interrupting their little dance circle, Belly looked around as if she had just gotten caught even though she knew Steven wasn't going to say anything to their mother, Jeremiah giggled pointing over at Tatyana.

"Seriously? Mom's gonna kill her.. and me if she goes home like this" Steven grabbed onto Tatyana's hand pulling her into the half empty kitchen "it's no big deal, come on it's her birthday?" Tatyana tried to reason.

"No, you shouldn't have let her get so drunk the last time she got drunk was a disaster" Steven scoffed at the girl "it's really not that serious, we're taking care of her and watching her" she laughed

"How are you taking care of her if you're to drunk to even take me seriously, maybe you should be a bit more responsible"

"What? Please you're acting like you don't drink or smoke how many times have i had to take care of you in the past because you got wasted" she left Steven silent "exactly, don't argue with me"

She stormed off back into the next room, her vibe now ruined she plopped down onto the couch next to Conrad and Jeremiah quickly noticed taking a seat next to her.
"What's wrong?" Conrad asked draping his arm around her shoulder.

"Nothing" she crossed her arms like a child, Tatyana always got bratty when she was drunk "then come back to our dance circle" Jeremiah nudged her arm.

"I don't even like this song so no" Tatyana laid back, Jeremiah decided to stay back with her watching the rest of the people dance like no one else was watching, some with more energy than others, her eyes more so focused on belly and Taylor who were just drunkenly singing to each other.

"Me and Taylor are going out back to dip our feet in the pool are you coming?" Belly asked hand in hand with Taylor, Tatyana shook her head in response watching the two girls scurry off to the backyard. Leaving the trio by themselves in the living room, they sat not minding the comfortable silence between each other just listening to the music.

Tatyana quickly stood up from her couch when she heard the beat of girls need love by summer walker playing, quickly getting back into a good mood "This is my song" she cheered "come dance with me guys" she held her hands out "nope, I'll leave that one to Jeremiah" Conrad responded.

"You are so boring Conrad.. I'm coming Taty" he nodded happily following her between the groups of people, Tatyana chuckled pulling Jeremiah closer as she swayed her hips to the beat dancing sensually, Jeremiah smiled placing his hands on her waist pulling her body against his, listening to Tatyana quietly sing the lyrics into his ear.. her voice was enticing and she definitely had him in a trance.

In the moment Steven was the least of his thoughts, he wasn't really thinking about Steven's past relationship with Tatyana even though that should've been the first thing on his mind, but the way she moved was the only thing on his mind, this was the closest the two have ever been before and it felt like a dream.. the only thing Jeremiah wanted to do was be alone with her.

"Tatyana?"

"Hm?"

"Maybe we can go somewhere more private" Jeremiah slurred his words a bit.

"I'd like that" Tatyana nodded, latching onto Jeremiah's hand, the two snuck up the stairs carefully for what felt like forever to Tatyana, eager to find an empty bedroom twisting every door knob until they got to an unlocked one.

Tatyana followed him into the room closing the door then turning the lock behind her it was now a bit more quiet and the only thing that could be heard was the music but it was a bit muffled, Jeremiah gently pushed her against the door placing his hand on her chin tilting her head up he gazed into her dark brown eyes admiring her beauty "can i kiss you?" he questioned, Tatyana quietly chuckled at the question "yes Jere" she whispered softly gaining butterflies in her stomach in sequence to what was about to happen.

Jeremiah smiled ducking his head down a bit so he could reach her, placing his lips on hers.. his eyes fluttered shut along with hers as he took in her sweet scent, a slight bit of alcohol could still be tasted on each other's lips but it wasn't a big deal in their drunken state. Tatyana's lips moved in sync with his, running her fingers through his hair while her other hand reached for his shirt tugging at it, she took a second to pull his shirt off trying her best not to break the kiss.

Jeremiah wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to his her dress slightly rode up her thighs but she didn't even bother to fix it seeing as she knew it would be off soon.

Jeremiah then pulled the girl over to the bed, gently placing her onto the bed his hand rested at the hem of her skin tight dress "let me get you out of this?" He said softly making her feel safe "okay" before the two could continue Tatyana spoke again "promise me this stays between us?"

"I promise you"

-
just wanted to stir the pot a bit😹