16

"Put that down and help me, Taty" Susannah sighed watching Tatyana eat the sprinkles that were initially meant for decorating the cake, Tatyana was caught up in the Susannah's kitchen after she promised Susannah that she'd help her bake

"You wouldn't let me have some of the cake batter so, I had to improvise" she shrugged "It has raw egg in it" Susannah chuckled while Tatyana walked over to where she was, observing her whisk the cake batter.

"It's not like I'll taste it anyways" Tatyana said attempting to dip her index finger in the pan "Taty!" Susannah swatted her hands away "Fine.." she gave up, reverting back to the sprinkles and chocolate chips.

"Why didn't you join Isabel and Taylor down by the beach? This is Taylor's last day" Susannah questioned "Because I didn't feel like it and I promised I'd help you" Tatyana rolled her eyes just at their names "Well you're not really helping me you're just eating the ingredients so I'll let you go"

"I'd rather stay here"

"Okay.. what's going on with you three? you love Taylor why wouldn't you wanna spend her last day with her"

"Nothing, I just think we all need a little space plus, Taylor's a bitc-" Tatyana cut herself off before she could go any further "Sorry but I rather not" Tatyana answered "Okay, I won't ask anymore questions about that" Susannah let out a dry laugh.

"Jeez, what are you guys doing in here? it looks like a storm passed through" Conrad questioned as he walked into the kitchen with Steven behind him, Conrad seemed to be in a good mood "We're trying to bake but Tatyana keeps eating the ingredients" Susannah explained diverting her attention to Tatyana who was now preparing some more cake batter.

"Hey, Taty" Steven grinned at the sight of her "Hi," She replied with a cheerful tone "You wanna help me stir?" She asked staring back at him "Yeah, sure" he nodded, doing her the favour of pulling her hair out of her face for her "Thank you" her lips curved into a smile as he stood behind her resting his arms around her waist, confining her with his arms.

"What if I just put all the chocolate chips in the cake?" She questioned with a devious smile on her face "I think that would taste good"

"Yeah me too but don't tell Susannah they're supposed to be for the cookies" Tatyana said quickly grabbing chocolate chips while Susannah wasn't paying attention.

"Give me some before you use it" Steven said holding his hand out "Fatass" She said pouring some into his hand "You're just jealous"

"Jealous of what?" She let out a loud laugh before diverting her attention back to the baking, still letting out small giggles "Stop laughing at me Taty" Steven smiled down at her tightening his grip on her waist, she slightly turned her head allowing him to kiss her which grabbed Susannah's attention

"You two, less kissing more.. anything but kissing" Susannah shook her head causing Conrad to chuckle, Susannah exited the kitchen to tell Laurel all of what she had just witnessed.

"Oh my god, why is she here?" An agitated Belly asked while walking into the kitchen behind Taylor who had a disgusted look on her face.

"Belly shut up" Steven defended her "You shut up, can't believe you're still talking to her after everything she did to me, what happened to having your sisters back" Belly furrowed her eyebrows.

"If you listened to her you would've-"

"Hey.." Tatyana cut him off and Isabel quickly walked off "What? Someone needs to tell her,"

"I know,"

"So can you just go and talk to her Taty"

"Steven" Tatyana shook her head, at this point she didn't really care to make up with Belly "Please, I'm tired of her bitching at me for talking to you" Steven said attempting to get her to listen.