05

"Where were you guys?" Taylor questioned, noticing Tatyana and Jeremiah come down the stairs together after half an hour "Just upstairs!" Tatyana spoke over the music "For half an hour, what were you guys doing?" Taylor knew something was up between the two and wanted to figure it out.

"Talking" Jeremiah nodded trying to convince her that was true "Talking.. okay" She crossed her arms "Um anyway, I need a drink" Tatyana giggled "Here, have some of mine" Taylor handed her the red solo cup "now come on we're playing uno out back" Taylor mentioned, getting the two to follow her.

Once they got out back they were met by Belly and Steven arguing because Belly skipped his turn "First you give me four more cards and then you skip my turn!" Steven grumbled "and you deserve it" Belly flipped him off "your turn Conrad"

"Oh look who decided to join us" Taylor spoke catching their attention "Hi!" a drunk Belly enthusiastically waved at Tatyana and Jeremiah they both chuckled waving back at the girl.

"Start the game over so we can join" Taylor said, they made space for them to sit down in their little circle, Steven collected all the cards and shuffled them before handing out eight cards to the group.

"I'm gonna kick y'all's asses" Tatyana grinned looking
through her cards "You suck at uno" Belly shook her head "No I don't.." Tatyana playfully rolled her eyes.

After a couple minutes of playing, an argument had already broken out between Steven and Tatyana "Fuck you for that" The girl grumbled as she picked up four cards "here's another one" Steven placed down another plus four card "Okay now you're reaching you can't do that!" She rolled her eyes as she looked through her cards.

"Yes he can.." Taylor chuckled "yeah.. he can" Jeremiah agreed.

"You guys don't know how to play the game?" Tatyana scratched the back of her neck "You're literally allowed to do that.. are you slow?" Steven grinned.

"Not y'all gaslighting me"

"Tatyana just pick up the four cards so we can move on" Conrad sighed "At this point I'm gonna leave the game cause there's no way I have twelve cards"

"I knew we should've stopped her from drinking so much" Taylor whispered as the group attempting to sneak Tatyana back into her house hoping her mom wouldn't catch them, it was only Taylor and Steven seeing as they were the only sober ones.

"Let's just hope her mom doesn't wake up" Steven said pulling Tatyana's arm around his shoulder trying to help her up the stairs "Hurry up and get her upstairs Steven"Taylor rushed "I'm trying.. what do you want me to do pick her up" Steven grumbled looking back at Taylor who was behind him "If that's what you need to do"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm so dizzy" Tatyana mumbled pulling her arm from around Steven's shoulder, she stumbled into the wall before falling forward on the steps causing a loud thud "Steven! Did you just drop her? You're gonna wake her mom" Taylor panicked "It's dark I can't see and she moved her arm.. You okay taty?" Steven questioned in a concerned tone helping her back up.

"My head.. hurts" she complained "I'm sorry" he apologized, finally managing to get her up the stairs, into her room and into her bed.

"I'm gonna go get her some water and something to eat" Taylor mentioned before exiting the room, leaving Steven and Tatyana "I need to take off my make up" Tatyana sat up about to get up from her bed "I think you should just sit down, you said you're dizzy"

"No I'm okay" she stood up unsteadily walking over to her bathroom "let me help you, you can't even walk in a straight line"

"Fine"

"Sit I'll wipe it off for you" Steven said pointing at the bathroom counter, she obliged sitting down before handing him the wipes "You still remember how to do it.. don't put the wipe in my eye this time" Tatyana mumbled, recalling the first time she let Steven take off her make up.

"That was a year ago, and your eye was fine" Steven laughed, causing Tatyana to giggle a little bit there was a comfortable silence between the two as Steven tucked some of her curly hair behind her ears so he could properly wipe the product off although it was a bit hard because she could barely sit still.

Steven mindlessly gripped onto her waist getting her to stop moving around, she chuckled and a small smile could be seen across her face as she looked down at his hand placement "are you almost done?" she questioned, her eyes were barely staying open as she began to drift in and out of sleep.

Steven nodded wiping off the last bit of her makeup before throwing them out "thank you Stevie"

"What did you just call me?" He asked stepping back allowing the girl to get down from the bathroom counter "Stevie.. what you don't like it" Tatyana said covering her mouth with her hand as she yawned "No, no I don't" he laughed at her drunken antics.

She got back into bed pulling the sheets back over her "Lay on your side just in case you throw up, and Taylor should be back with water and food for you soon, goodnight" Steven said picking up his phone from her bedside table about to exit her room but was stopped "Wait"

"Yeah"

Tatyana patted the edge of her bed signalling for him to sit there "what is it?" Steven asked taking a seat "thank you for caring about me, I know you secretly do.. even though we like to argue" she mumbled rubbing her eyes as she tried to fight her sleep.

"I don't like to argue-"

"That's not the point I'm just saying thank you" she cut him off, Steven scratched his neck before responding "You're welcome"

Tatyana gave him a warm smile before sitting up in her bed, she casually placed a warm kiss on his lips as if it was nothing before cuddling back up in her bed "Goodnight" she spoke and before Steven could say anything back Taylor walked in "Why's she going to sleep now, I brought her pizza pockets she needs to eat" She said placing the plate down on her beside table along with a cup of water.

"Pizza pockets? Okay.. anyway I'll wait down stairs" Steven said exiting the room.

-
hey guys!! sorry for the late update I've been a bit busy.. and i don't know where I'm going with this book cause it's not even following the plot anymore😍😍 I'm just going with the flow!