10

A couple hits from Tatyana's pen and many margaritas later Belly and Taty were already faded out of their minds, the others decided they would sit this one out limiting how much they had after the game, instead they kept an eye on the non sober ones.

They made their way back to the house and they were now chilling inside, they'd gone unnoticed for the most part but Steven, Jeremiah and Conrad had to rush the two inside and get them upstairs to Belly's room so they would stay unnoticed while Nicole and Shayla stayed down at the beach.

"I'm so hungry" Taty said venturing around her room, opening up drawers "I got something for you to eat" An energetic Belly deviously grinned over at the girl "Gross.." Tatyana laughed sitting back down on the bed "Did she really just say that? what are we gonna do with them, they're stoned" Steven said watching Belly and Tatyana fool around.

"Maybe just keep them in here until they're normal, why are they laughing?" Jeremiah sighed getting a bit concerned.

"You guys have fun with them, I'm going to take a nap" Conrad spoke up, heading to his room "Hey, I said I'm hungry so I'm going to get food" Tatyana huffed walking over to the door "Wait I'll come with you" Steven told the girl just wanting to make sure she didn't run into any parents "Do you want twinkies or something, you like those right?" 

"Hell yeah, and I need another one of those margaritas" She trailed behind Steven until they got down to the kitchen, she adjusted her jean shorts a bit before sitting down at the table "You had enough of them Taty" Steven mumbled searching the cabinets until he found a box of twinkies.

"So?"

"And you're high, you don't need anymore" he reasoned with her "You're high too"

"Not as much as you, you're out of control and you better hope your Susannah doesn't catch you" He said opening the jar and placing it down in front of her "Fine," she said sassily.

"You think I can have my pen back though" Tatyana asked looking up at Steven with hope in her eyes "Nope, eat your twinkies and lets go back upstairs"

"You're so mean, let's go" picking up the box of twinkies, she grabbed onto his hand pulling him upstairs but instead of going to Belly's room she went to Steven's "This isn't Belly's room, this is my room" Steven mentioned.

"I know" she sat down on the bean bag located in the corner of Steven's room while watching him sit down on his bed, resting against the headboard.

Steven watched the dark haired girl get up from where she was sitting and walk over to his bed plopping down beside him "Can I ask you a question?" Tatyana spoke softly "Mhm"

"Remember when I kissed you that night, and we just brushed it off" she recalled gently tapping her manicured nails on the back of her phone "Yeah," Steven took a long pause "Why?"

"Well say we didn't brush it off"

"And?"

"An- and say that I did it because I miss you" she stammered a bit feeling her cheeks heat up a bit.

"What are you getting at?" Steven diverted his attention over to her, causing her to stare down at her phone avoiding eye contact completely "You know, I've realized that I miss you"

"How can you miss me if I'm right here?" Steven smirked just trying to get on her nerves "Oh my god Steven don't make me spell it out for you.. " Tatyana playfully rolled her eyes "Taty," Steven called getting her to look at him, thankful that blush wasn't visible on her.