08

"Why didn't I see you at the fair yesterday" Belly asked as she swam around in the pool "Oh yeah sorry about that, I was hanging out with Steven" Tatyana answered dipping her feet in the pool to see how cold it was "With Steven!?" She looked at her in shock "Like my brother Steven? Wow you guys are getting along again?"

"Well duh, what other Steven is there" she smiled getting into the pool and swimming over to Belly "so what does this mean, are you guys back on or something?"

Tatyana chuckled trying to avoid smiling "No we're not, we were just hanging out as friends" Tatyana said trying to convince herself that the way her and Steven ended up cuddling on the couch after hours of watching netflix was friendly.

"Oh, so what'd you guys do" she inquired "We just walked around town and hung out at my house.. did you know your brother is a greys anatomy fan?" Tatyana said "Are you serious" The girl let out a loud laugh "Wait I'm not even surprised, you know he wrote a Harry Potter fanfic when we were younger" Belly exposed, Tatyana's mouth made an 'o' shape "you're dead ass?"

"I'll read the whole thing to you when we get inside" she gave her a devious smile "No it's gonna give me an ick"
"My brother is an Ick as it is.. I don't know how you like him" Belly fake vomited causing Tatyana to shake her head at the girl "I don't like Steven and even if I did you wouldn't understand because you guys are related"

"So anyway, how's your debutante thingy going?" Tatyana asked poking at Belly's chest "it's going good i just don't know who I'm asking to take me"

"Shit I'll take you?" Tatyana offered only as a joke causing Belly to chuckle a bit "Do you think it's a good idea to ask Jeremiah?"

"Uh- well why?"

"I guess I kinda like Jeremiah"

"Oh when did this happen, you were all about Conrad.. like yesterday" Tatyana asked acting as if she didn't know "is it bad to say that I liked both of them.. until Jeremiah kissed me" Belly admitted.

"He kissed you, when?" that came as a surprise to her
"Yesterday night" she blushed, Tatyana was confused as to how Jeremiah was just saying that what they did meant something to him but all of a sudden he's kissing her best friend? Not that she cared or anything.

"This is all new to me, you never tell me anything when it happens" Tatyana let out a stifled laugh "But I'm telling you now" Belly watched as Tatyana swam over to the other side of the pool.

"I know, but why wait?"

"I never know how you're gonna react"

Tatyana always felt left out, even when Taylor wasn't in cousins and it was just her and Belly, Belly and Taylor were always on FaceTime updating each other on everything. It was like They were best friends and Tatyana was just a tag along.

"Well anyways I think you should ask Jeremiah to take you to the deb ball then"

Soon after getting out of the pool the two girls decided to go inside and watch 10 things I hate about you before Tatyana had to leave, except Belly quickly fell asleep on her lap after loading herself with chips and candy.

"Belly turn down the tv I can hear it from upstairs" Steven spoke from right around the corner while making his way to the living room "Oh that was me, sorry" Tatyana apologized turning it down a bit "I didn't know you were here" Steven said running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah me and bell's are supposed be to be hanging out but as you can see she fell asleep" Tatyana whispered, tucking a piece of Belly's hair behind her ear "Wait till she starts snoring"

Tatyana quietly chuckled at his comment "Why don't you come watch this movie with me" she patted on the spot right beside her, Steven nodded sitting down beside her.

"So no one told us we were having a movie night!" Conrad and Jeremiah entered the living room "Shut up belly's trying to sleep" Tatyana whisper yelled at the two boys watching the two sit down on the other sofa.

"Okay.. what are we watching?" Jeremiah questioned "Look at the screen" she replied with an obvious attitude that she didn't have with anyone else before focusing on the movie.

"What's this some type of chick flick?" Conrad questioned slipping his phone into his pocket "Have you guys never seen 10 things I hate about you?"

"No.. do I look like I watch chick flicks" Steven snickered mindlessly placing his arm around her shoulders "But you watch doctor's fuck in on call rooms right?" She crossed her arms "Taty.. I said don't make it a big deal"

"Just saying"

"There's nothing wrong with watching chick flicks, I like them" Jeremiah chimed in "We don't care Jeremiah" Tatyana glared at him "What is your issue?" Jeremiah threw his hands up in defence "I'm trying to watch the movie"

"Then watch it"

"Don't get smart with me Jeremiah" she kissed her teeth turning back to the movie.

Later on Conrad ended up getting bored of the movie and decided to go upstairs to his room and Steven decided he was gonna go get more snacks for them leaving Jeremiah and Tatyana a long with belly who was still a sleep.

She got the sense that Jeremiah was staring at her which made her feel confused, she turned to him furrowing her brows.

"What?"

"Why are you still avoiding me?" Jeremiah asked but not too loud "Because, you just wanna talk about what happened" she let out a deep sigh in annoyance.

"Me and you both know we should talk about it" Jeremiah replied "You know what," she took a moment to get up from the couch without waking belly "Since you wanna talk about it let's talk about" she continued, grabbing Jeremiah by the hand she dragged him into the downstairs bathroom before shutting the door behind them.

"We hooked up okay, but me and you both know it meant nothing.. you might think you like me but you don't" Tatyana began to lecture him "I get that but-" Jeremiah was cut off "You're going off a drunk Impulse"

"Maybe you're right but-"

"And Jeremiah, we should address how you're literally a fuckin' slut" She snapped at him out of frustration.

"Stop cutting me off, and wait how am I slut?" He furrowed his brows waiting for an answer "I know you kissed belly, how are you gonna mess around with me and then go kiss her?" She replied with another question "She told you?"

"Yes," Tatyana convinced herself that there was nothing between them, that it was nothing, even though deep down she felt like they had potential, she knew things were better left unsaid "She likes you Jere and I think you like her too, forget about that night we had" Tatyana spoke sternly trying to engrave it into his mind.

"Did she tell you that too?" Jeremiah guessed.

She nodded giving him confirmation "You better not tell her I said anything to you, just act right and don't lead her on" Tatyana grasped onto the door handle ready to be done with the conversation but Jeremiah stopped her "It was more so you talking and I listened but okay, I just don't want things to be weird for us forever"

"They won't be, we just need to give each other space"

-
hey guys, my wifi was out for like a whole ass day so i couldn't update and my data didn't wanna work either but anyway here y'all go, i hope y'all enjoyed😍🤳🏽