09

"The speaker isn't working!" Tatyana yelled walking into the fishers kitchen "Because you break everything you touch.." Belly announced pulling her dark hair back into a ponytail "No I don't" she denied "Let me try fix it" Steven said walking up behind Tatyana to observe what she was doing on her phone "See look it's not connecting and the speakers on"

Steven let out a stifled laugh at the girl realizing she still had her AirPods in before she realized it herself "dumb ass, your AirPods are still connected"

"Oh!" She took out her AirPods and attempted to connect her phone to the speaker seeing that it worked this time "Thank you" the girl said taking a seat at the kitchen island "Ouu what's this?" Tatyana grinned staring at the reddish drink on the table "Pomegranate margaritas" Belly's stepmom Victoria said "How'd you learn to make these?" Belly chimed in.

"I actually spent a summer in this desert town in Texas near the boarder called Marta, and there was a bar there that served these, and I told the bartender that I would not leave until he showed me exactly how he made these" the woman explained.

"Can I try one?"

"No Tatyana, you cannot" her mom walked into the kitchen swatting her hand away from the drink while Belly's stepmom walked out back with two margaritas "Mom- what are you doing here?" The smile on her face disappeared, Belly and Steven looked equally shocked "Did you just forget me and Susannah are friends" her mom chuckled placing a kiss on her daughters cheek.

"No it's just you're always 'working'" she spoke awkwardly "Well I'm sorry I have to work to afford your life style" Tatyana's mother let out a dry chuckle "Ok, alright mom, Why don't you say hi to Steven and Belly" She spoke sighed looking away from her mother, trying to divert her mothers attention to someone other than her.

"Oh! It's been so long since I've seen you two, Belly I heard that you're a deb how's that" Her mom smiled at the two siblings "It's actually better than I expected" She replied "That's great, and Steven how are you treating my daughter?"

Steven raised an eyebrow in confusion, Tatyana choked on her own spit as her eyes widened and her cheeks turned warm while Belly tried not to burst out In laughter knowing she told Tatyana she needed to tell her mom that her and Steven weren't together.

"Huh?" Steven looked over Tatyana who froze "Go with it" Belly whispered walking past Steven, she quickly made her way out the kitchen "Oh! Oh yeah, I'm treating her good, really good, right?" He spoke trying to make it sound convincing, he placed his arm around Tatyana's shoulder.

Tatyana looked up at her mom with a uneasy smile "Yeah" "That's great, Tatyana you should invite Steven over for dinner sometime" her mom recommended "Mhm, why don't you go outside with the adults" she pointed to the door.

"Okay, attitude" Her mom shook her head at her daughter before stepping out "What was that about and when did your mom get back" Steven asked gazing at Tatyana.

"I'm sorry, She thinks me and you are dating and I also have no idea when she got back" Tatyana covered her face "No I know she used to think that, but you didn't tell her that we're not?"

"Because I never got around to it and I don't even talk to my mom like that, you know" she laughed loudly trying to hide that she was embarrassed "Well I guess we'll just have to pretend for today" Steven chuckled picking up his phone and one of the many margaritas from the kitchen counter before making his way outside.

"Where are you going with that" The girl asked out of curiosity "Down to the beach" he answered.

Belly came back inside after realizing that the whole encounter with Steven and Tatyana's mom was over "Your face was hilarious" Belly brought her hands over her mouth muffling her laugh "No that was scary" She replied pulling her pen out of her bra.

"What's that and whys it in your boobs?" Belly asked looking at the skinny object that resembled a pen "Weed pen" Tatyana chuckled pressed the circular button on it turning it on "Hey," belly grabbed it from her fingers placing it back into Tatyana's bra for her.

"Not inside, our parents are literally right out there!"

"Fine"

"What are you guys drinking?" Shayla asked watching belly sit down on the sand while tatyana placed the jug full of the pomegranate flavoured alcohol on the cooler "Some fancy ass margaritas Belly's stepmom made" Tatyana responded sitting down beside Steven who was chilling inside a floaty "Could you guys share" Steven said gently taking one of the drinks from Tatyana so he could have some.

"You literally have one, fat ass" Belly replied handing one over to Nicole "you don't need two" Tatyana mentioned snatching the drink back deciding to give one to Jeremiah "Thanks"

"You're welcome" she gave him a friendly smile "It's not a race, con" Nicole smiled "Yeah save some for the rest of us please" Jeremiah said.

"Wait, what if it was a race! I mean isn't that the premise of every drinking game?"

"You wanna play a drinking game?" Gigi looking at the girl in shock "Why not, It's the Fourth of July right?" She exclaimed, everyone else agreed.

They all started up a game and established the rules, before they began, a small clear bowl was placed in the middle of the circle and they all had a couple coins, if they missed they had to drink.

"I missed on purpose" Tatyana rolled her eyes as Steven passed her his drink seeing as she already finished hers, she began chugging down the slushy like drink as everyone egged her on.

After almost fifteen minutes of playing the game they ran out of margaritas, Tatyana being light weight was already feeling a little tipsy, now she was just laying down cuddled up under Steven's arm.

"I'll be back" Steven caressed her shoulder a bit before he got up going over to the rest of the boys who started their own little game, she nodded shifting her attention over to Shayla who looked like she was swooning over Steven, her eyes were practically glued on him.

Tatyana observed, Shayla whispered something to Gigi causing the Gigi to look back at Tatyana before swiftly making her way over to where Tatyana sat.

She sat down in the floaty with her causing her to awkwardly look over at the girl "Hey Taty" Gigi greeted "Hey girl" she smiled "So, what's up with you and Steven?" Gigi boldly asked.

"Who's asking?" She glanced over at Shayla "Me, I mean you guys seem close and I'm just wondering"

"Damn Gigi, Jere and Steven," she chuckled "Well to answer your question nothing, we're just friends right now  but I don't know if he's available" Tatyana lied feeling a bit jealous that other girls were asking about Steven.

"So you think he's hooking up with someone?" Gigi inquired raising an eyebrow at the girl, Tatyana shrugged "If you have questions about Steven, ask Steven" she got up from the floaty walking over to where Belly was.

-
giving y'all some stevie and taty content next
chapter i promise, also i realized i forgot cam cameron
but it's too late to add him in and i'm not re-writing🥱 .

pls interact<3