06

The room was silent, just a hungover Tatyana lying awake in bed with a killer headache instantly remembering everything that happened last night, she noticed the glass of water on her bedside table a long with a bottle of advil and plate of half eaten pizza pockets.

Sitting up a bit she took the Advil that was left for her, then checking her phone reading the texts messages from each of her friends who were with her last night checking if she was okay.

"Tatyana you have visitors they're coming up" Tatyana's mom yelled from downstairs making sure she could hear her, she assumed she was awake considering it was twelve am.

There was a knock at the door followed by the door opening just a bit "Hey" Taylor said waiting for permission to come in "Hi, come in" she answered.

"Belly's downstairs talking with your mom"

Tatyana nodded in response "How you feeling" Taylor questioned "Headache, you?" she mumbled "I'm okay.. but I need to ask you something and don't lie to me" Taylor took a seat at the edge of her bed.

"What is it?"

"Did you and Jeremiah hook up last night?"

Tatyana tensed up at the question, remembering how the two promised to keep it between each other, she nervously bit at her lip "Why do you ask?"

"Yes or no?"

"I did, but you can't tell anyone I only did it because I needed to get my mind off Christian" She replied "How could you do that to belly, you know she likes him" she whispered remembering that Belly was just downstairs "No she likes Conrad" Tatyana looked at the girl as if she had no sense "Either she didn't tell you or you're just acting like you don't know"

"She didn't tell me.. are you being for real?" Tatyana's eyes widened realizing Taylor wasn't lying "she didn't tell you hm?"

"She didn't, she never tells me anything anymore" guilt was written all over her face "it's not your fault, you didn't know" Taylor responded.

"Okay yeah.. it's not my fault" she reassured herself still a hit unsure "But we can't tell her, because what happened between me and Jeremiah is never going to happen again and it meant nothing"

"I don't like lying to belly but I think it's best in this situation" Taylor expressed.

Before the two could say anything else Belly walked into the bedroom "Hi Taty" She smiled pulling the girl into a hug "Hi Isabel" Tatyana greeted watching as the girl laid down beside her in bed.

"What were you talking about with my mom for so long?" She questioned "Life updates, and she asked me about Steven.. you're meaning to tell me you never told your mom that you and Steven weren't together" Belly raised an eyebrow "wait what?" Taylor gasped, Tatyana pursed her lips going silent for a second.

"Okay wait, I didn't tell her because it just never came up" She responded "So you never told her about Christian?" Taylor asked.

"No.."

"Well maybe you should tell her that you and Steven are not together" Belly suggested "So anyway.. why are you guys in my house.." Tatyana scratched the back of her neck trying to switch the subject and quickly.

"It's Taylor's last day in cousins and we decided we're all going to lunch together so get ready" Belly explained, Tatyana nodded in response "We'll be downstairs" Taylor and Belly stood up leaving her room.

Coincidentally Tatyana somehow ended up sitting in between Jeremiah and Steven, she was a bit tense but glad It was nearing the end of their lunch. She had barely exchanged words with the two which was obviously weird to the rest of the group because they were the most talkative out of them all.

"So um belly did you enjoy your birthday?" Jeremiah asked trying to make conversation "I did but one thing I'll be doing is staying away from alcohol" she smiled continuing to eat her sushi "Me and you both" Tatyana agreed "Yeah you should definitely stick to juice boxes or some shit" Steven joked trying to clear the tension between the two.

"Ha, yeah" she let out a dry laugh glancing over at him "I still can't believe you dropped her, how's your head Taty" Taylor recalled, giving the group something to laugh about.

"Wait Steven.. you dropped Tatyana?" Conrad laughed looking up from his phone "It was an accident! She was moving around so much"

"It's all good, you can pay me back" She half shrugged "I did pay you back, I took the honour of taking off your makeup" Steven said sarcastically in response "Shut up and eat your food" Tatyana smiled.

"I'm gonna go to the washroom before we leave" Tatyana excused herself, grabbing her phone and purse.

After a couple minutes of the group waiting around for Tatyana the group began to clean up their table "I'll be back, I gotta use the washroom" Jeremiah said making his way inside the restaurant.

Just as Jeremiah planned he ran into Tatyana on her way back outside "Jeremiah?" she anxiously spoke, avoiding eye with him "I think we should talk" he suggested.

"No, we shouldn't"

"You don't think we should talk about last night" Jeremiah furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"We hooked up, there's nothing to talk about it didn't mean anything"

"You mean it didn't mean anything to you"

"Jeremiah we were drunk, I don't wanna talk about this, not right now"

"You can't avoid the topic forever" he sighed "Yes I can, it was a one time thing.. we're just friends get over it" Tatyana said, she hoped Jeremiah could just move on from it but she'd be lying if she said it didn't mean anything to her.. she just didn't want to hurt Belly and for some reason she didn't want to hurt Steven either.

-
this chap was kinda boring basically just a filler but i just wanted to get something out for u guys🤭 u guys should comment some suggestions of what you would like to see,
pls vote and comment<3