27

"I'm going to my house, just to talk to my mom" she said to steven, pulling the detangling brush though her wet curls "oh? about what" he inquired "I want to give her a chance, I don't know?"

"Oh, are you sure about this?" Steven replied "um no but how can I be sure if I don't try" Tatyana glanced back at him before turning to face the vanity again "I can go with you"

Tatyana smiled at his question "yeah, will you?" she questioned "mhm" he nodded laying back down on the bed "I'm just scared, you know?" she admitted "so don't do it" Steven suggested "gotta face your fears at some point right?" she responded pulling a hoodie over her head.

"come on, let's go" she walked over to the bed reaching out for his hand, he nodded and grabbed onto her hand letting her lead the way.

"Just go upstairs, wait in my room" she whispered ushering him up the stairs "you sure I can be in here?" he questioned staring at the girl with uncertainty and she nodded giving him a reassuring look before walking down the hall to her kitchen.

"Mom" she called out as she peaked into the kitchen, no mom. Tatyana then walked into the living room to see her mom sat on the couch, she probably didn't hear her the first time "mom" Tatyana said again catching her attention, finally.

"Teetee, you're back?" her mom let a guilty smile creep onto her face "um, I guess?" Tatyana stood at the entrance to the living room "baby i'm really sorry for the other day hm, can you forgive me?" Tatyana's mom asked staring at her "mom, I'll come back, I'll stay here but you have to stop running off" she ran her hands over her face.

"I'm not a kid anymore mom, I'm 18 and I don't need you but I want you to at least try and have a proper relationship with you, so I'm giving you this chance" Tatyana spoke up, hesitant to do it at first "so you're going to stay here with me?" her mom asked.

"Yes, I'm giving you another opportunity to be a better mom"

Her mom stood up from the sofa walking over to her and wrapping her arms around Tatyana, she gave her a long hug profusely apologizing for things she never apologized for in the past, truly making Tatyana think that there was a big possibility her mom would change.

Of course, Tatyana didn't know if she was really telling the truth, she wasn't sure if her mom was going to act like a good mom for a couple days and then run off again to go whatever she does when she's gone for weeks on end, but she tried to have faith in her.

Maybe, her mom would make a big change and this was it maybe her mom really did regret the emotional and physical pain she caused Tatyana over the years and maybe she did regret not being there for her daughter when her father died.

Celeste was an absolute secret, once her husband died from heart disease she sealed herself off from the world, forgetting she had a eleven year old daughter to take care of that was also grieving.

A month after her fathers death she dropped her off at the fishers house and never looked back, she did come back every two weeks but only to take out her anger and frustration on Tatyana, not to be a proper mother.

Tatyana could say her life basically fell apart without her dad and she was grateful that Susannah was there to help put it back together.

Although Susannah practically raised Tatyana, she still wanted a relationship with her mom, so this was her attempt at fixing it and hopefully it worked out for the best.

"How'd it go?" Steven asked, almost surprised he didn't hear any commotion, Tatyana closed the bedroom door behind her before speaking "good I think, she started apologizing for everything and I think we'll be ok." she spoke with some uncertainty.

"okay, that's good right?"

"Yeah it's good, I just hope she actually goes through with her words," Tatyana said as she opened a drawer pulling out something to wear "it feels nice to be back in my room." she admitted as she took a seat at her vanity.

"'My mom doesn't know you're here so I'm gonna have to sneak you out later" Tatyana said looking back at him with a small smile "yeah? that's ok, how long am I staying for"

"just stay for the night, I'll bring you food and snacks ok?" Tatyana suggested and Steven nodded in agreement, he wasn't going to stay the full night, maybe till like one in the morning but no longer than that.

"Wanna smoke?" Tatyana asked opening her night stand and pulling out a weed pen "how about you stay sober for the night, let's just chill" Steven suggested patting on her bed.

"That sounds good too" she said dropping it back into her night stand, then laying down beside him in bed, She cuddled up beside him "so you won't believe this," Tatyana began to speak.

"Conrad asked me to take Nicole to the deb ball" Tatyana grinned "what, why?" he inquired staring over at her "because he fumbled Nicole," Tatyana grinned, imagining how cute she would look in her dress.

"So are you gonna do it?" Steven chuckled running his fingers through her hair "no, but sometimes when I go to the debutante practices I wish I decided to do it this year" Tatyana admitted.

"Why didn't you?" Steven questioned, letting a yawn out "because, I felt like I grew out of it but now I miss all the events and stuff"

"You could do it next year," Steven mentioned.

"Please, I'll be too old for all that."

"Who's to say?"

"The rules say so." she chuckled.

"Whatever, you're to good for them anyway." Steven said in attempts to make her feel good, Tatyana hugged him tighter, allowing him to kiss her on the forehead, Tatyana moved her head so she could place her lips a top of his and as she pulled away she was pulled back in.

She kissed him and continued "hm, you smell good" Steven spoke under his breath moving from her lips placing light kisses against her jaw and down to her neck, she quietly chuckled running her hand down his back to the hem of his shirt.

She used her other hand to pull him back to her lips, she bit down on his bottom lip, the kiss going from sweet and innocent to sweet but not very innocent, the taste of something sweet like bubblegum was tasted on his tongue making Tatyana almost melt into him.

"can you take this off" Tatyana mumbled into the kiss pulling at his shirt and she began to help him pull it off trying her best not to break the kiss, but failing.

she kneeled on the bed for a second so she could pull off her own hoodie that she wore nothing but a bra under, she grinned as Steven watched what she did, sitting up on the bed.

she quickly crawled back on top him continuing what they had started, leaving red marks all against his neck just like he did for her.

"If I get in shit tomorrow I'm blaming you" Steven grinned pulling away, his hand brushing against her lower back sending chills down her spine.

"Mhm" she pulled him back, this time she felt no uncertainty, Steven made her feel comfortable, he didn't make her feel insecure about herself, she felt secure with him in the moment and decided that she would share the special moment with him.

-
there's like five chaps left
idk if u guys want act two
or book two?

vote n comment, the ghost reading
isn't cute 😔