Chapter 30

Yan Xun took a nap. When I woke up, I found myself clutching the back of the brown bear with both hands, and a lot of hairs in my two small hands.

Yan Xun is very interesting. But the brown bear never turned around, which eased Yan Xun's embarrassment a lot.

Oops, when I go back, I have to accompany the advertiser in a ragdoll suit.

The westward sun carries residual heat and is warm and melting. Yan Xun wanted to ask Xiao Xiong, are you hot?

But the bear was too dedicated, not to take off his clothes or speak.

Yan Xun could only sigh quietly.

One man and one bear rowed back in the boat. On the way back, Yan Xun's mood relaxed a lot. The temperature in the swamp is very low, and the bear should not be so uncomfortable.

The artists of "Learning God" have all returned to the tea room. After all, it was not early in the day, and Yan Xun was the last to return. When a man and a bear stepped into the tea room with their feet forward and backward, Beiwangchuan jumped up,

"My God, where have you gone alone and a bear, what time is it, I said I was going to find you, and Lao Zhou still didn't agree."

"Where can I go?" Isn't it in the studio, not to mention that there is no one to accompany. Zhou Deyue was still shaking the fan.

It wasn't hot on this day, and it was like it was so hot.

"Are you going anywhere again, Yan Xun?" Miss Jiang, who had been thrown off, was glued again at this time, holding a selfie stick in her hand.

"We've been in the swampy land." Yan Xun said.

"It's so much fun, it's been so long."

"I slept there for a while." Yan Xun was slightly embarrassed. Everybody was doing the task, and they got to sleep.

But the sun was shining very warmly on that hillside, and the environment was incredibly quiet. And there's a reliable brown bear that gives him complete security.

It was really strange, just draped in a layer of ragdoll clothes, and I was so relieved about him. Yan Xun thought strangely in his heart.

At this time, Miss Jiang's live broadcast room is a "whoosh" sound.

"I didn't see my son's sleeping face."

"I can imagine a man and a bear sleeping together."

"I don't know why, I drooled."

"I'm evil."

"I'm evil again."

As the evil grew, the official powder found that something was wrong, so the big powder called for a super word, and led a group of elite soldiers to kill this X Sect CP without leaving a piece of armor.

.......

There is also a large tea garden outside the tea house, where the grandchildren who sell tea perform tea ceremonies for everyone. The two dressed in simple and simple clothes, in fact, the grandfather is the boss of the listed company, and the granddaughter is an Internet celebrity with goods.

After making tea, Grandpa gave the first cup to the elderly and clever director, while the granddaughter's first cup was sent to Yan Xun first. She is also a mom fan.

Yan Xun also felt tired and drinking at this time, so he took a sip of tea. It is really sweet aftertaste, which is incomparable to filling beverages.

At this time, Yan Xun thought of the little bear who shared happiness and suffering with him and advanced and retreated together.