Chapter 34

And just then, there was another commotion. Fu Chengshu came to visit the class.

Jiang Xinyue's mobile phone did not know who to give first. Three handsome men, each with its own beauty, each with its own style.

When Zhao Hui, who had been watching the two of them, saw Fu Chengshu, he thought to himself, see if you can still pretend.

Fu Chengshu was a little touched to see that Liu Ning had arrived at the scene so quickly. Although Liu Ning himself also wanted to see Yan Xun.

Fu Chengshu walked over and said to Liu Ning, "How did you get here?"

Yan Xun snorted in his heart, Stupid, as far as your acting skills are concerned, you are still pretending in front of me, Brother Ning is not what you sent to stare at me. You also have to pretend not to know.

In Yan Xun's eyes, Fu Chengshu's acting skills were really flawed.

Zhao Hui psychology is beating the war drum: Fight! Fight up.

Jiang Xinyue: Oh, there are too many handsome guys, too eye-catching, I have hit some big luck, I can see these three people in the same frame.

After a while, the director shouted for his place. This is a major scene in "Learning God", many people are watching, liu ning is also on the side, watching intently.

In the eyes of everyone, Yan Xun passed the pass once.

The director looked at the monitor: "Xiao Xun, your expression is too absolute, more concise and more powerful than I thought." 

Hearing the director praise him so much, Yan Xun blushed. It's excitement.

He couldn't help but glance at Liu Ning.

It was Liu Ning watching from the sidelines that stimulated Yan Xun's potential.

Liu Ning smiled: "Flood, I have read the original work, and I think your handling has improved the character a lot." In fact, in the original work, this local character has some OOC, inexplicable fragility, and kindness. Although many readers say that they are also ordinary people who study god, because of the place where the personality does not take over, it can only appear too estranged from the previous people. I always feel that when I wrote this plot, was it that the god had lost love, or something, and his emotions had infected his own characters. So, I think you just handled it very correctly. 

The god who was eating fries opened his mouth wide.

How does Liu Ning know that I have lost love. My online love affair, the moment I saw myself, dumped me, and I didn't even have time to tell him who I was.

Yan Xun's eyes lit up and he kept nodding.

Finally someone feels the same as himself.

The god quietly stuffed the fries into his pocket and rubbed them against Liu Ning.

And Fu Chengshu saw that the two got along so well, and his heart was also extremely relieved.

After filming, the time was still early, Fu Chengshu said to Yan Xun: "Let's go out to eat today." 

"Hmmmm!"

After Yan Xun entered the group, the two of them were busy with their own work, and they had not eaten together for a long time.

Fu Chengshu turned his head and issued an invitation to Liu Ning, "Let's go to dinner together."

Zhao Hui: Fight, find.

Yan Xun pulled up one of Liu Ning's hands, "Brother Ning, for a while, can you help me watch tomorrow's play together?" "No

problem." Liu Ning pulled up Yan Xun's other hand again.