Chapter 10

Fu Chengshu stood on the deck outside, blowing the sea breeze while making phone calls.

Fu Chengshu stood on the deck outside, blowing the sea breeze while on the phone. The phone call was to the chairman of the board of directors who had signed a cooperation agreement with him today, and Fu Chengshu expressed his gratitude and apologies for leaving early.

The guests over there said in english with a non-standard pronunciation, which is understandable, after all, Mr. Fu has been married for less than a month, greeting your wife on my behalf.

Fu Chengshu returned to the room after making the call. Yan Xun's set is the largest suite on the top floor, occupying a full floor.

As soon as he pushed open the door, Fu Chengshu frowned invisibly. He was particularly sensitive to smells, and there was a smell in the house that did not belong to him and Yan Xun.

As soon as he pushed open the door, Fu Chengshu frowned invisibly. There was a man lying in the room, and his shirt had been ripped off.

The man in front of him had a confused look in his eyes. Flushed. Breathing was like hot air, and a small □□ sound was made from the mouth.

Xin Feng bit his lip and looked at Fu Chengshu from his moist eyes. Fu Chengshu didn't make any movements, nor did he seem to have any expression, just looked at him for a few seconds.

Xin Feng's seemingly ordinary plan actually has a deep reason. When Liu Ning became popular, there were many suitors, one of whom was desperate, drugged him at a banquet, and then was discovered by Fu Chengshu in time and twisted this person to the police station.

The matter was handled without revealing it to the media.

Xin Feng was leaning on a gold lord at that time, and the gold lord was present at the time, and described to him in a colorful way the process of Fu Chengshu drawing the mouth of the drug addict.

He believed that this scene would evoke some memories of Fu Chengshu.

"Sir, I've been drugged." Xin Feng's voice was panting. Although he reduced the medicinal properties by more than half, he really drank the medicinal properties after all. Now his situation is half real and half acting.

He tugged at his clothes with his hands, and a large part of his chest was exposed.

"I'm so hot, help me." Xin Feng kept rubbing on the carpet. His eyes looked up at Fu Chengshu.

Sure enough, Fu Chengshu walked towards him step by step, and those legs met Xin Feng's eyes.

Xin Feng's eyes lit up. Success or failure is here. He stretched out his hand and was about to grab the corner of Fu Chengshu's pants, "It's so hot." 

But he didn't hold on. Fu Chengshu removed his feet.

"How did you get in?" Fu Chengshu's cold voice made Xin Feng, who was confused by the drug, suddenly wake up halfway.

"I don't know, the door isn't locked. I was dizzy and didn't know it was your room. Sir, I can't do it anymore. Xin Feng held out his hand again, trying to grab his pantyhose. Fu Chengshu's foot moved again, this time stepping on the back of Xin Feng's hand. Xin Feng exclaimed in pain. The whole person was shivering on the carpet.

"Awake?" Fu Chengshu remained indifferent.

"Sir." Xin Feng's eyes were filled with tears, "It hurts."

Fu Chengshu stopped talking and took a half-step back, but there was no pity in that way, like avoiding a cockroach.

Xin Feng adjusted his mood again. The script is not halfway through, and it cannot be abandoned halfway.